Barista 21

I stared at the rain and wondered if it'll stop any time soon. I just got off from singing in a wedding organized by aunt dara. It's the last client I have to complete the hours for my OJT.

"It doesn't look like it'll stop..." I mumbled to myself then pursed my lips and tightened my hold on my hand bag and held it over my head. I'll just make a run for it. As soon as I take a step though, someone bumps into me.

"Omo!" I almost fell out of balance but I quickly held on to the guy, clutching on his tux while he held on to my waist as a reflex.

"Ya Park Chanyeol ppali!" He lets go of me making me stumble as I gape at his running back. Aish, that disrespectful giant! He didn't even say sorry! I grumbled and picked up my bag and dusted it off.

I sighed and eyed the distance to the taxi lane and held my bag over my head once again. I only took a couple of steps forward when someone ran alongside me and held his coat over our heads. I looked at who it is and he grins, making me smile back. We ran til we reached the taxi lane where we covered for shelter

"You didn't have to do that, look, you got wet too." He stops shaking water off his coat and cheekily grins at me "It's ok, I was going to get wet anyway." I laughed recognizing the scene from the movie The Classic. (Must watch if you haven't. P.S. Prepare Tissues)

"Omo, do I look like Son Yejin?" I put the back of my hands below my chin and batted my lashes at Jimin

"No." I jokingly sulked and he laughs "You're prettier"

"And that people is a lie!"

"How come? Beauty is subjective and I find you prettier than her." I just chuckled and shook my head

"What are you doing here anyway? Is this Jin's hotel too?"

"Nah, I ran an errand for him though, for the wedding." That's right, Irene's wedding is by the end of the week

"I remember you telling me where you'll be and it was along the way. It started raining out of the blue so I thought I should check on you. Do you have somwhere else to go?" He asks

"Aside from going home? no." he nods slowly and looks down on his feet. I wonder what he's thinking? Then he looks up to me through his lashes and asked "Want to come see my place?"

☕☕☕

⚠️ YOU CAN SKIP THOUGH MOST OF YOU PROBABLY WON'T 🔞

I sighed as our tongues fought for dominance as he pins me on his door. He caught my roaming hands and pins it above my head while his kisses trails down to my earlobe where he sucked and nipped on my sensitive skin making me moan.

"Roseanne" He breathes seductively sending shivers on my spine. He lets go of my hands as he claims my lips once again, I was quick to discard his top and helped him take mine off. I was wearing a dress so it was quicker to get naked. Yes, I have prepared to go all the way. I thought about it, I want him to be my first and as much as I want him to be my last, I don't want to hurt myself for expecting too much out of a relationship without a label.

Then why are you giving your virginity away to him you might ask? How do I put it? Every city has their own famous delicacy right? He's like that for me. A delicacy where you can only get in one place so you try it while you get a chance. By the time you get home, you might look for it and crave for it but couldn't, at least you know what it tastes like so you don't keep wondering what it tastes like and regret for not taking a bite.

I pant as his kisses went down to my abdomen after he sucks on my breasts. "W-wait." I watched and read about it but I don't know how to feel of actually having to be worshipped that way. I know where he's going as he furthers down south.

"No need to be shy." I take a sharp intake of breath as his nose brushed against and is hot breath fanned my clothed wet core. I tried to close my legs but he stopped it smirked at me. Gosh! Why did he have to look so sexy?

"Ahh" I moaned and threw my head back as he pressed his lips hard against it. I wanted to protest as he takes my remaining cloth off not because I don't want him t take it off but because I'm sure if I'd want his mouth anywhere near it but damn it!

My back arched as I scream in pleasure as his tongue slids from the lips of my entrance to my clit and repeats it slowly and then sucks on my clit making my eyes roll back. It feels so fucking good!

"Don't stop! Yes, faster!" I moaned at every flick of his tongue as he goes faster

"Jimin!" I screamed his name as he insterts his finger in while he sucks on my clit. I feel my body shook with orgasm as he takes in all of my juice. I looked at his as he licks on his fingers and sucking it. "Delicious." He chuckles darkly. Fucking hot.

He kneels and my eyes zeroes on his noticable length. I licked my lips feeling my mouth going dry. "Do you wanna stop?" I vigorously shook my head and he completely strips off. His hardened cock glistening with pre-cum and he wipes off. I bit my lips as he stares at me while stroking himself

"Jimiiin" I whined and he laughs, positioning himself. My heart pounded as he teases my entrance.

"Do you trust me?" Bitch, he asks that now?!

"Gonna put it in or wha-mmmh" He silenced me with his mouth, letting me taste a bit of myself. His kiss distracted me then I felt it. My hymen breaking, I clutched unto his back with the pain, he let me take is size in before moving again.

"Moan for me roseanne" He grunts as he thrusts. I moaned as the pain quickly subsides and replaced by immeasurable pleasure. I can now relate when the girls say they've reached heaven.

With every thrust, the feeling on your stomach intensifies, the unexplainable feeling forces you to scream weird noises so naturally and feels better and better as he thrusts deeper and faster. It gets overwhelmingly good as you reach the climax.