Barista 20

"You look happy." Lisa teases and I giggled

"Do I?" I hummed as I put margarine on my sliced bread

"What's with vanilla twighlight? You've been humming and singing that song since you came back from home." she probes and I can't help but smile some more and put my pair of loaves in the oven toaster.

"Spill the tea bitch, Jimin was here and asked me where you are. I was the one who gave your home address you know." she playfully glares and I slapped her arm "and you could've given me a heads up!"

"I didn't know he'd actually go to you pronto! Your house is like what? 2-3 hour long drive from here?" she shoved me when I didn't answer "ya! quit smiling like a fool and tell me."

"Is it mandatory for me to tell you?"

"It's the least you could do to thank me bitch." I laughed and gave in.

"That's what you get for not locking the door!" she comments when alice unnie thought jimin was a trespasser and was taking advantage of me and pulled his hair to drag him off my bed.

"You know we don't do that." Locks were unnecessary in our household, even our parent's room.

"Well, the locks were there for a reason, just be thankful jimin didn't get castrated by alice unnie." I then told her that we almost got caught by my parents

"Since you're here and well, I'm guessing you hid him well." she knows my parents well. They're really... conservative. So they won't approve of a boy in my room even at this age if he's not my spouse. How much more if he's not even my boyfriend yet?

"Unnie helped out too so I'm thankful for that."

"So what did alice unnie say?" I slapped her hands from trying to take away my slice of toasted bread "Make one yourself."

she pouts and stood up to get a plain sliced bread and just chomped on it, too lazy to make a simple toast. "So, what did unnie say?"

I hesitantly told her our exhange of words, non-verbatim, when unnie asked if jimin was my.. boyfriend. She gulps down some water and gave me a look. "And? what did jimin respond to that?"

I avoided her gaze and silently ate my bread. "Hey!" I whined when she took the last slice

"You'e so slow, answer the question or this will end on my stomach." I drmatically gasped and squinted my eyes on her

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Try me." She smirks, opening her mouth and threatening to eat my toast.

"How dare you hold my food hostage!" I joked then told her what happened next. She frowns, and I took advantage of it and got my food back

"He said nothing? After driving all the way there, he's still not putting a label on your relationship?" I shrugged

"It's not important lis." lie.

She scoffs "Ya, are you hearing yourself? you kept bugging me with that hopeless romantic stuff and chick flics and you say it's not important to have a label with the only guy you actually showed interest in? I call bullshit!"

"We should clean your mouth love, so early and you're already cussing." Jungkook came out of lisa's room and pulled her in with a kiss then back hugged her.

"We're done talking about this." I gave lisa the look but of course, I should have known better, it's lisa!

"I'm cussing because of what your best friend is doing to my best friend!" Jungkook removes his chin from lisa's shoulder to give her a confused look "Jimin?"

"Do you have any other best friend?"

"Hey I got tons! I'm a lovable guy." he grins and lisa rolls her eyes

"Yes, jimin! Is he just toying with chaeng or what?"

"Sheez lis! You sound like alice. I told you we're getting there and this conversation is done." not wanting to hear more of it, I left the lovebirds alone and went back to my room.

☕☕☕

"Are you really going to tie the knot with Irene?" I watched as my cousin did a fit on his tux.

He looked at me through the mirror and raised his brows "Are you forgetting something?"

I rolled my eyes, "I know you've planned this ever since that day, but, aren't you scared that you're just wasting your time?" He finished cuffing his sleeves and turned to face me and put his hands on his pockets

"If it's really wasting my time then so be it, I'd waste my time on her any day." He's fucking whipped.

"I just don't get why you're pushing for a wedding if you plan on divorcing anyway."

"Who says I am?"

"But she will." He sat next to me and put an arm over my shoulder and I looked at him "who says I'll let her?"

"Spare me some of your confidence will you?" He chuckles, pushing himself back up then looked back to me and said "Maybe I should."

"I'll go and double check on the guest list." I stood up to leave when he spoke again

"You can't keep running away from it. I know how you look at chaeyoung, it's different with those girls that were with you for a day or two" I let go of the doorknob and faced him, leaning my back on the door

"I really like her." I confessed

"But it's not enough to want her for yourself?"

"I just don't get the need to have a label? What's the big deal? I'm happy, she's happy."

"If it's not a big deal, then why do you put on such a big deal to have one?" he sighed and smiled at me "I know you're scared of commitment, but isn't there something more scarier than that?"

My brows connected and thought of an answer but nothing came up. "What could possibly be more scarier about putting yourself in a position that would most probably break you than not?"

"It's for me to know and for you to find out. You can go check the list now." I stared at his back and sighed, going out.