Barista 5

Dedicated to: SAUDA_DA_DA, je0net & xtra_JJain

☕☕☕

"Lady capulet, may I have the honors in showing you around?" No wonder I didn't see him up there, he was already on the dock.

"I don't know montague, I don't think my family would allow me to go with you?" I grinned, passing by him. We're in Verona, Italy, one of the cruise's stop and apparently we both have the pleasure to see.

We both are in our internships so it wasn't surprising when we're not allowed to to go sight-seeing in every stop as we please.

"Fear not my lady, I will make sure no harm shall come to you." He ran up to catch me walked backwards.

"I'm not so sure about that especially if the one who said to keep me safe clumsily hits a pole." He turned and groaned when he ran into a pole. I giggled and didn't stop walking.

"But alas, no harm has come to you?" I laughed and asked, "Are you ok?" He chuckled and rubbed his reddened forehead.

"Never been better." We walked side by side and I gave him a glance

"So romeo, I think you're spending way too much time with me. Won't sunday, monday, tuesday, thursday, friday, and saturday be jealous?"

"What can I say? you're my favorite." he grinned and I snickered

"I'm not sure if I should be happy with that."

"You should. It is rare for a montague to settle for one, let alone for a capulet." I laughed and he held my hand, lacing our fingers.

"getting comfortable aren't we?" I teased but held on to his hand tightly.

"I'm just afraid i'd bump into one of the poles again." I giggled and let him pull me along.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, panting as I try to keep up with him. He has short limbs but a fast runner.

"I'm just being noble. I'm taking you home." We got into a cab and he whipered to the driver where we'll go and I was arching my brow by what he meant.

I laughed when we got near, seeing some crowd as they wait for their turn. We're in one of the filming locations of Romeo and Juliet, the one played by Leo and Claire.

"You're crazy! we're far from the dock! I'm going to push you out to the open sea if I get left behind," I told him as he immediately pulled me to the line

"That's why we need to hurry so we can go to my house, yours, and visit your tomb." he says, taking our roles as Romeo aand Juliet seriously.

"This line is already for going in, That's the line to get the tickets." I pointed to where the longer queue

"Romeo's a scout." he showed me our passes and I laughed.

"You planned this?"

"I had to work doubles so I can leave." he says, playfully glaring at me.

"Why do we have to line if this is your house anyway?" He smirked and grabbed my hand, looping it with his.

"I was joking." I stopped and pulled on his sleeve.

"Excuse me, is there a priority for pregnant women?" my eyes widened and turned to him as one of the employee came to our concern.

"I'm gonna kill you." I whispered, bringing my body closer to him and clutching on to his arm.

"She's pregnant?" I buried my face on his shoulder.

"Yes! It's our first time to be parents, she's still on her first trimester so the bump is not prominent yet. Why? does she need to have a bulging stomach?" I bit into my lips to stop myself from cursing at him.

"ahm.." even the employee was hesitant.

"ssst. If your stomach isn't showing that invalidates your pregnancy?" He turned to me, I wanted to laugh cause he looks so convincing.

"The baby feels light so it's ok to fall back in line." I said through gritted teeth and he exaggertingly held me by the back and my arm like he's supporting me to walk.

"Are you ok? do you want to rest instead of going in? but you always wanted to go here." some people are now looking at us, listening. This is so embarrassing.

"You even excitedly said you'll name our baby after romeo or juliet." he's really making a scene.

"Uhh... sir, you can go in now." he snapped his head and brightened up.

"Come on!" I gasped when he suddenly carried me like a princess and the people squealed and I covered my hands on my face.

"You're an idiot!" I smacked his arms as he put me down, laughing,

"More like genius." he wiggled his brows and gently pulled me along

"Come on wife, let our baby see where we made her." I walked off away from him, hiding my burning face.

"Stop it. I'm dying from secondhand embarrassment." I hissed as he kept on joking around about us being husband and wife, with me being a pregnant wife. From Romeo and Juliet to the parents of the either one.

"Why are you embarrassed? They don't know us anyway."

"You don't know me too," he smirked and leaned in

"Correction, I know you. I just don't know your name." my brows quirked up

"You know where I live? you know when my birthday is?"

"No, but I know you love food, your favorite color's pink and not just pink, baby pink. I know you don't easily get mad and when you do, food would be a good peace offering. I know you like quoting movies." I just stared at him as he went on and on about the things I like and dislike. The thing that made my heart flutter though, is an aquarium stood between us as we walk to meet at the end of it, like how romeo first met juliet.

 The thing that made my heart flutter though, is an aquarium stood between us as we walk to meet at the end of it, like how romeo first met juliet

"and I know you know I'm not the only one feeling something between us." he finishes when we were face to face.