Barista 23

"Let's go!" I looked up to my cousin as he rushes his movements after taking a call and I raised a brow at him

"Go where?"

"That was namjoon. Apparently my wife, her twin, and her friends- which includes your girlfriend- caused a brawl at a club and told me to pick her up." Club? Last time I checked, Roseanne told me they were at Jennie's parent's house.

"First, she's not my girlfriend. I thought they were at Jennie's? and where's taehyung?" I asked, voicing out my confusion as I stood up and followed him while I texted my best friend where he is to which he immediately replied to, saying he's on his way to pick up his girlfriend.

"I thought so too. Taehyung was with hoseok and they're currently on their way." His brows were connected, clearly not liking what he heard. "You taking your car?"

"No, I'll just ride with you. Jungkook's bringing his car so I'll ride with him later and crashhis place for the night." I informed him as he unlocks his car and we both got on.

"If chae's not your girlfriend, who is she to you then?" He gave me a glance and I looked out the window

"We're just... in an open relationship." I answered briefly and he scoffs

"Does she even know that? From what I know, you're the first guy in her life."

"and I'm sure I won't be the last." He looked at me through the rearview mirror and focused back on the road asking "and you're ok with that?"

"She'll want something more from me someday and I know I can't give her that."

"Can't, or won't?"

"Can't! Why wouldn't I if I could?" I can feel myself getting angry

"You talk like you don't have a choice."

"Cause I don't!" I yelled. I clenched my jaws and looked away.

"Jimin-"

"I don't want to talk about it hyung." he sighs and we continued our way to the club in silence, thankfully dropping the subject.

We arrived at the club and headed inside, we bumped into taehyung scolding his wife as she clings to him and giving him aegyo which he can't resist. "Where's joohyun?" Jin hyung asked

"They're by the bar counter." Hoseok says as he tries to stop his girlfriend from stripping his top off, tailed by namjoon hyung who looks like he'd rather be anywhere else than here.

We went to the bar like hoseok hyung said but only the twins were there. I looked around for the strawberry-haired girl when I saw jungkook motioning me over. She's there, with  lisa.

I moved my way to the crowd, getting stopped every now and then by females who wants to have a dance right here or in bed but I have other priorities. That girl couldn't handle her liquor. I just remove my eyes from her just a second and she's gone again. I made my way over to jungkook who was busy convincing lisa to go home

"Where is roseanne?" Jungkook's brows furrowed

"Rosie. Where is she?" His mouth formed an O as he looked behind him and I also craned my neck to look for her "She was just here earlie-fuck manoban! Get down from the pole damn it!!" he walk past me and hurried over to his girlfriend as guys started to cheer for her.

I huffed in annoyance when I felt an arm snake around my nape "Hey there. Wanna drink?" She offers me a drink and for a second, I was distracted. She was hot. I as going to accept her drink when I saw chaeyoung's stumbling mess as she laughs to herself.

"Excuse me." I walked away from the girl and made my way to chaeyoung who's now leaning over on someone.

"Roseanne!" I pulled her to me and I glared at her

"My eric! Where have you been?!" She giggles, clinging to me. "Do you know this guy?" I asked her

"No she don't. I don't know her either." he answered for her, my glare going to him. I didn't realize how tall he was though and was slightly taken aback as his height towers over us "You should take care of your girlfriend." He left before I can deny my relationshp with her. I sighed and looked down at the girl who's now pouting and drawing circles on my chest using her index finger

"This is where your nipple is." she mumbles and I don't know if I should laugh.

"Come on, let's get you home." I tried to assist her from walking but she trips at her own feet so I carried her out where the rest are waiting. I was contemplating whether I should assist Seokjin hyung with the twins as he was taking them both but they were well-behaved, except for jisoo chasing a stray cat screaming "Meowth I choose you!"

Taehyung bids his goodbye to us as coos at his wife, his anger defeated with his wife's aegyo attack. Jungkook and I also bid our goodbyes to hoseok and namjoon hyung as we headed for their unit.

"I'll be crashing at your place." I told him

"I'm staying with this trouble maker." He smiles at the now sleeping lisa on the passenger seat

"Aren't you sleeping with rosie?" I looked at the girl leaning against me and answered "Guess that could work."

☕☕☕

Jungkok and I looked at each other when chaeyoung started to hum and then lisa joins in. We're currently in the basement's parking lot elevator waiting for it to close and climb up to their floor.

"I'm just like you" Chaeyoung started

"You're just like me" Lisa continues, grinning at chaeyoung

"There's somewhere else we'd rather be

Somewhere that's ours
Somewhere that dreams come true
Yes I am a girl like you" They sang together

Soon they started belting out and danced around the lift while jungkook and I inched to the corner and try to not make eye contact to the people waiting to get on but didn't dare come in with us. They would rather wait for it to come back down than join two drunk girls belting out to Barbie.