Barista 11

Dedicated to: Candybulb, Kebdyb, beef1inthetoilet, liliflower_15 & Nickye24

☕☕☕

I got back to Seoul just in time join the rehearsals. "I made it! I'm not fired as your singer am I?" I say, walking towards the couple. Jennie turned her head and squealed, greeting me with a hug.

"Glad you can make it. Yoongi's right over there. You can practice with him." She says, poiting to where yoongi is busy checking music sheets.

"How are you still alive?" I joked. You see, this is where the father of Irene's baby is working, in fact, this is the hotel where hyunjin is made

"I barely made it without scratch! Good thing tae was there to protect me or I'd have a thick make up to cover up my scars from her nails." I giggled

"I wish I have seen Irene's reaction! Must have been priceless."

"Nah, I almost peed on my pants, and get this, Jin is apparently not only the manager here, but, he actually owns the hotel." I gasped and she laughed

"You are so dead!" I say, laughing

"That's why tae and and I made a lame excuse to get out of her face."

"By the way, where's lisa? That bitch fed my goldfish to her cat!" I grumbled, I cried learning of flounder's death! That bitch is going to pay!

"Probably pranking jungkook somewhere." Jennie chuckled, shaking her head

"They're still at it?" I raised a brow and she hunched up her shoulders

"I don't know about those two. It's clear they have a thing for each other but they just keep on playing."

"If she's not claiming jungkook, I will." I declared, but of course I was just saying it. Jungkook's good-looking but not my type... oh, who am I kidding? That guy's gorgeous! He could be everyone's type. It's just that I'm kind of reserved... for a certain prince.

"Not if I got him first." Hwasa smirked when she and byul came to join us.

"What happened to your prince charming?" Byul asked, nudging me with her elbow, wiggling her brows at me.

"I don't know. All I know is that he's korean but I don't even know if he lives here or what." I tried to say as nonchalant as possible. I didn't even get his name!

"You regret playing mysterious don't you?" Jennie teased, poking her index finger on my sides. I groaned and slumped down, squatting.

"I made a mistake didn't I? We don't even have a picture together nor do I have a stolen picture of him. Ugh and he was soo hooot." I pouted when they laughed at me. I gasped when my eyes caught sight of Irene's first born.

"Oh my gooosshhh is that hyunjiinnn? He's grown taller!" I squealed, meeting the twins halfway with baby hyunjin, gathering him in my arms, talking to him and showering him with kisses.

"What did I miss?" My head snapped up to that familiar voice. Her grin faltered seeing me, and her eyes widened. I immediately passed hyunjin to the one nearest to mewhich was hwasa.

"LALISA!" She cussed and made a U-turn. Oh no, you don't bitch!

"It was jungkook! I swear he was the one who gave leo flounder!" She squeals, running away from me. I almost got to her when aunt dara blocked my way.

"Chaeypung-ah! You made it!" She gave me a hug and I hugged back

"Won't miss it for the world, imo." I gave her a tight-lipped smile, my mouth is itching to spill her the beans that I know the father of her grandchild.

"The place looks lovely." I say, complimenting. They organize events for their family business which will be passed on to Irene.

"I just assisted joohyun with the location, it's all her." She smiled proudly.

"Can you go see if you know the songs they listed?"

"I do, Jennie sent me the list before hand. So you've met yoongi?" She laughed and nodded

"Jiyong's taken a liking to him, they talk about all those music related stuff only they can undertstand, much to jisoo's delight." I can already see jisoo egging on yoongi to make her his grilfriend or even propose, since he'll have no problem with her parents.

"I'll go check with your future in-law then." She didn't seem flustered with my teasings but then again, she has jisoo for a daughter.

I hesitantly walked to yoongi who's arranging the sheets and I cleared my throat. He turned and I gave him an awkward smile. His aura's already intimidating, but the blank look on his face make him look more intimidating.

"You chose." He handed me the sheets and told me to arrange it by sequence.

I skimmed through the songs and nodded in satisfaction, rearranging it and giving it back to yoongi.

"Ready?" Okayyy.. I was handed a mic by hoseok and he gave me a thumbs up, going to tae's side.

Yoongi starts to play the piano and I sang the first song, Can't Help Falling In Love, the song tae requested for us to sing when he proposed to Jennie at the farm during their anniversary thinking she was pregnant but it was Irene.

We hear aunt dara yelling for everyone to get in line and Irene started giving instructions and giving the cue of when to walk the isle. Only few people are invited, those who are only close to the couple, so I only sang a few songs and then we switched it to their theme song Forevermore when it was jennie's turn.

It's just the rehearsals but I already feel teary-eyed from tears of joy, but I had to stay firm cause I'm the one singing. We've seen them together, we've seen how Jennie was before and after tae. They got through a rough patch and all I can say as I watch them is that, I hope I'll be able to find something like what they have.

Although I'm sad with what happened between me and Prince Eric... I guess we're just not meant to be.

As soon as I landed, I made a call to wheein, asking her a favor to get his information and give him mine since she's the only one who saw him but he said she couldn't find him and then we also got cut off due to bad signal. But then again, maybe he's not that interested cause he didn't bother to ask me (Yes he did, a couple of times.) We were just both flirting anyway, he might be with Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or whoever it is right now.