Chapter 21

Author's POV

Hobie was lying on couch, scrolling through his social media, then he saw post related to jimin saying how cute he is, how the twin were always following jimin,...

He look over seeing the kids sleeping on floor with toys all around them..

He when towards them cover them with blanket

He when towards them cover them with blanket... He brush jimin hair keeping it away from his face....

"They are a bit long, he need a cut..." hobie  mumble...

Suddenly suga enter the house , removing his shoes....

"Oh you came early today..?!!" Hobie ask as he went towards yoongi....

"Yes, I am done with my work...I wanna chill today..." Yoongi said as he kiss Hobie's head "were are the kids..." He ask as he look around....

"They fall asleep..." Hobie replied

Yoongi went towards the kids and pat them....

"Yoongi I was thinking to take jimin  for hair cut, but you know how the twins are when they didn't see jimin around them, and jin and namjoon are not home because of work, please look after them when they woke up...I will take jimin.." Hobie said as he look at Yoongi... Who just sigh...

"Ok, I will.." Yoongi said and went to freshen up...while hobie pick jimin and took him to change him, not wanted to wake up the kids...

Jimin stir in his sleep as hobie change his clothes....

"Susshh~~,  and it done..!!" Hobie said he out jimin back to sleep....he got ready and live the house....

Yoongi  came in seeing kids still asleep he lay on the sofa, and fall asleep.....

-----------------------------

Hobie park his car, and undone jimin's sit belt pulling him up...causing him to wake up.. 

"E-eomma?!" Jimin mumble... Rubbing his sleepy eyes....

"Nae Minnie...did u sleep well..?!" Hobie ask, as he  ruffle jimin's hair...jimin just 'hummm' in response....

Hobie went inside the saloon...

"Hello, how can we help you ?.." The on the front desk ask...

"I am hear for hair cut, for my kid..!!" Hobie replied..

"Oh..the kids section is at second floor... Please go straight and take the lift..." The lady politely spook

Hobie thank her, and went towards the lift, after they reach he went in and the staff told them to sit....