chapter 4

Author's POV

After coming back jin laid both the babies in their crib. He has been  working on decorating the babies room this hole week...

He just laid them their and watch them sleeping peacefully....

"Are u done tucking them in..." Namjoon ask as he came inside the room..

"Yes,and they look so cute I can watch them hole day like this.."  Jin said while resting his head over namjoon's shoulders...

"Let's take a rest for a while its going to be dinner time soon OK " namjoon ask jin as we spent our half of the day at the adoption center...

"Yes" jin replayed and they went to their bedroom to rest...

-------------------------------

Author's POV

Yoongi was working on his computer in his office suddenly the door slam open and yoongi new its  was his lovely husband....

" let's go" hobi said as soon as he inter the office..

"What happen! Why are in so much hurry? " yoongi ask now facing hobi

"Namjoon and jin brought the kids home I wanna see them now..please let go..I wanna meet the kids.." Hobi said whining about to see the babies

"Ok let me finish this first"

"No...I want to go now.." Hobi demanded

"Ok OK ..let's go..I can't say no to you" yoongi save his file and grab Hobie's hand and leave for the namjin's house....

-------------------------

Jin's POV

I woke up after hearing some noise. I went to check and saw that both the babies were and now crying....

I went near them and pick them up and take them to kitchen and them on the crib near the dinning area...

"Stop crying babies Appa will make u some milk OK.."

I quickly make two bottles of baby formula and started to feed them...they both were drinking silently ...

As I was watching them I heard clicking sound I turn my head and saw namjoon is s taking picture...

"When did u wake up.." I ask him

"You phone was making noises so i woke up and check and it was hobi..he wants to meet the babies... Soo I tell him to come.." He replayed

"Oh really...so then I have to make something good for dinner..we will have a little party for the new once..." I said while taking the empty bottles from the babies...

"Joonie look after them while I make dinner.."

" OK "

The babies were playing with namjoon while I was preparing for dinner.......

After a while the door bell rings and  it was the sope couple....

"Where are the babies I want to see them...babies your uncle is here..." Hobi said as soon as he inter with yoongi behind him...

"They are here with me hobi in the living room.." Namjoon replied from the living room..

And hobi dash towards them while yoongi trying to slow hobi down