chapter 14

Author's POV

Few years have passed but nothing has change in bangtan house..... Well other than jin and hobie started their own sweet shop together....so that they can spend time with their kids .....and as for yoongi and namjoon they always fight.....namjoon get annoyed cause twins love their yoon-uncle and yoongi get jealous cause the twin always take jimin away from him.....

The twins are now 4 year old while jimin is 5 year old....they are preparing for the Christmas the kids were helping their dad's to decorated the Christmas tree, while the mom's were gone shopping.....

Jimin was sitting on namjoon's shoulders as he wants to hang the stars and crystal balls while yoongi was sitting on the floor sorting out the lightings while the twins were Pocking him with their toy sword .....

"I just want to have a peaceful holidays and sleep hole day" yoongi whine ...

"Ahh, hyung stop complaining we are doing this for our babies.... Look at their cute innocent faces...." Namjoon said as the kids look at yoongi with sparkling eyes....

Yoongi just can't say no to this cute face....he sigh....

"Jiminie-ah, you have to give Appa your special cuddles after he is done with his work OK...." Yoongi told his son.....

"Nae, Appa...Minnie love cuddles..." Jimin replied cutely....

Namjoon was done decorating the tree he put jimin down and took out his phone to take a pic....

" guys take let's take a picture, come here.." Namjoon said as kids run towards him and he practically pull yoongi buy his shirt....

As he was clicking photos..he told kids to pose....

"Tae give a kiss..." Namjoon said as he pointed towards himself but tae lost his balance and push kookie and kookie end up kissing jimin on the lips....and all this got caught in the pic that namjoon took....

While namjoon was cooing at the kids , yoongi he having a mental breakdown that his little jimin got his first kiss stolen

"Aww, kookie kiss chim hyung I want to kiss him to...." Taehyung said as he push jungkook aside and almost clime over him, but yoongi lift jimin up...

"No-no one is kissing my baby

"No-no one is kissing my baby..." Yoongi said..... 

"Hyung stop being overprotective.... They are just kids...." Namjoon said as he stood up from the ground....but when he look at yoongi...he froze...

 Cause yoongi looks like he was ready to kill him

"I-I-It's fine, let's go eat some snacks...." Namjoon said as he pick both tae and kook and run towards the kitchen....

--------------------------------

Its was already night....the bangtan family was enjoying their dinner....

While namjoon and jin were cooing over how cute jimin and jungkook look in pic....yoongi was telling hobi how his little Minnie lost his first kiss at such young age and hobi was telling him that its was nothing big.....and that he is just over protective....

After dinner the kids wants to play in snow soo they change the kids cloths...and tell dads to watch them...and both jin and hobie clean the dishes....

They were just sitting in their backyard watching kids playing with snow

They were just sitting in their backyard watching kids playing with snow....they look soo cute... Soon after sometime jin and hobie join them with some hot tea and warm milk for them and kids...

And they all enjoyed the snow fall...

----------------------------

Sorry for not updating.....

It just something trigger my depression😔.. And  I didn't writer....its a small chapter... I will write a longer one in future....

Please enjoy this chapter...

Borahae~~💜💜💜