Chapter 26

Note😘

I change the cover of the story... I hope you guys  liked it.

A really sweet author created this cover for me.....

NXIMIHUDX  check out her amazing stories.... And again thanks  for the cover....

Borahae~💜💜

*****************

Author's POV

After getting the sleep on the couch punishment, both the dads were sleeping in the living room....

As the mom's were having a sleepover with the kids....

The morning came and Hobie was the first to wake up....he rub his eye, and his hand search for the kookie who was sleeping beside him. He didn't feel anything.. He look beside him, and the kids were not there...and Jin was sleeping at the other end of the bed.....

So he thought that they might be in the kitchen... Looking for something to eat....

And he pass the living room, only to find jimin sandwich between namjoon and yoongi, jungkook was sleeping while hugging one of yoongi's leg, and tae was sleeping over namjoon's head drooling all over his hair.....

Hobie smile watching it, he went inside the room to wake jin up...

"Jinnie, jin hyung, yah hyung!! Wake up.." Hobie said while shaking him.....

"Joonie, let me sleep.." Jin mumble...

"Yah, HYUNG!!" Hobie literally, pull him out of the bed and took him to the living room....

"See..!"

"Omo, they look soo cute..." Jin said, he look round and found namjoon's phone and took as many as picture he can....      

Hobie and jin prepare some breakfast, tae and kookie enter the kitchen....

"Hey babies..." Hobie said , picking both of them up....

"Unle help hyun" tae said , snuggling into hobie's chest, still sleepy....

"What!!" Hobie ask,

"Help hyun!!" Kookie said, making grabby hand towards jin.....

They both when to living room alny to find jimin struggling to get out of yoongi's and namjoon's hold....

"Eomma!!" Jimin whine out, seeing his mother standing there....

"Aigoo~~, let Eomma save you baby...." Hobie said, as he tickle yoongi with a feather but he won't even flinch....

"Get out of the way hobie, I'll tell you how to do this..." Jin said, with a serious face... He pull his sleeves up....
And he stand on yoongi's and namjoon's ankle.... We could heard the cracking of bones... Hobie look at him in horror ....

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" both the dads scream.... Letting go on jimin... Holding this leg...

"Come here baby.. Now you are free..!!" Jin said, picking jimin up... Who cuddle into jin.....

And how their morning start.....

---------------------------------

Its we noon, and everyone is doing their work or taking a nap....