chapter 9

Yoongi's POV

It's been three days that jimin is living with me and hobi...I went to the police  station to ask if they know about this baby or did anybody came file a report but they say that if they won't find anything then they will take jimin to frost center...

I came home after that and tell all this to hobie. He look not so happy....

"Babe what happen..!  why you look  sad..??"  I ask

"I don't want to let jimin go, I hear and seen many news about how they didn't take good care of kids in adoptions centers..." Hobie replied...

"Hobie, what u say?!..should we adopt jimin and give him love of a parents..." I suggested

He look at me quiet shock.. At what I say..

" do you mean it...like we can really adopt him..."

"Yes we can, like in past few day with him it feel Like he is  already our child....what do u say hobie are u ready to take him in and we can be a complete family.." I asked him

"Of cause, I am so happy today.." Hobie said that and hug jimin close to him...after all he always wanted a family..

---------------------------

Author's POV

As  hobie was preparing dinner, yoongi put jimin to sleep.....

Suddenly the phone ring and yoongi pick up the call..

"Is it Mr.Min, I am speaking from Seoul police station and we have news regarding the baby.."  A voice  said

" yes its Mr.Min"

"Sir, we didn't found much info. About the baby, we only found out that he is born in busan on 13 Oct xxxx , he is only year-an-half old..his full name is park jimin, but we didn't know who left him their or who his parents are cause their is no name of this father written on his birth certificate and as for the mother, her name was told to keep secret..that's all we can found out..what do u want to do sir, we can take the baby and give it to the adoption center.."

"Thanks for the info. Officer but me and my husband decided to adopt the baby.. Thank you very much" yoongi said and cut the call..

" what is it yoon..who was it.." Hobie asked

"Its from the cops..they found a little about jimin.." Yoongi tell everything to hobie ...

Next morning, both hobie and yoongi went to the adoption center for the legal paper of adoption paper.

Now both Min's and Kim's  are have a dinner at the Min's....

And all the kids are playing....

"Joon, what are u thinking.?!! U didn't even eat your dessert..!" Jin ask as he notice that namjoon is spaced out..

"Guys I was thinking about the future.. Like we all are working parents...me and yoongi hyung are CEO and jin hyung is a critic , while hobie is choreographer. We can live our kids at each others house any time...but its to much work so I was thinking if we  all can live together... We can buy a house, maybe a little away from city for some peace, and we can give  our children a good environment.." Namjoon explain..and he look at them for their reaction...

"As we all except form u Joon...you are right....I agree with u ..." Yoongi replied...  jin and Hobie agreed with him too....

As they all had dinner and end their day......

---------------------------

And finally after few months they brought their own house....

It was a little away from the main city but not to far from it

It was a little away from the main city but not to far from it....it's peaceful and good for kids to grow up...

Their luggage was already their and they were done unpacking their things....kids were asleep and all four of them are sitting in front for the campfire drinking their tea and relaxing... .

Things can't get any better for them they are living the life they dream for...and they name their dream house as...

BANGTAN FAMILY 💜

-------------------------------------

sorry for the late updates....
because of some family problems I can't able to write........

so let's join them on their journey in their new home.....😘

Borahae~~💜💜