chapter 7

Yoongi's POV

It's been few weeks now and its our anniversary in two days. I was preparing for this day for soo long.

I am done with my work and now I have appointment with the inverters.
I am already soo tired I just wanna go home and sleep with my baby...

I reach home after the long ass meeting hobi must be home since he doesn't have mush work at the company...

"Hey babe I am home.."

"I am in the kitchen honey..come here" hobi scream for the kitchen

"What ate u making babe.."

"I am preparing some snacks for us and your coffee since you always drink it when ever u come home tired" he replied and then kiss me

As I was about to take a sip of my drink the boor bell rings....

"Ahh who is it..now , at this time"I said while dragging myself behind hobi...

As hobi open the door the Kim's were their..

" I swear namjoon if u are here to make me babysit them then let me kick me your ass first.." I said as I was very annoyed cause I wants to spend time with hobi and this kids love to annoy me...

"Sorry yoongi but I have take namjoon with me to party and I can't take them with me.." Jin hyung replied

As soon he said that both kids were literally jump in hobi's arms...

I just roll my eyes then I saw them looking at me as they were struggling to get out his hands...

"I think they want u to take them hyung..jeez they never show any excitement when I pick them up.." Namjoon said as kookie was now in my arms...

" Namjoon said as kookie was now in my arms

"Ahh u look cute with the kids babe.." Hobi tease me...

" OK we are going now please take care of them bye guys " jin said and left...

I place kookie down on sofa and just lay beside him and drink my coffee but this kid...just crawl up to me...

just crawl up to me