Chapter 45

At the party
*Ty POV*

Me and Lonney walked in the club all extra late. Lonney took hours to dress and it took the driver at least 30 minutes to come pick us up.

"Come on Lonney." I said grabbing her by her waist and pulling her to the VIP section  with the rest of the crew.

Saquella was all in a nigga face smiling and shit untill she seen me then she mugged me and Lonney , but i brushed it of cause we threw. Kayron was getting a lap dance . His face was priceless, Shotta getting a lap dance from Asia in front of everybody , i could tell she was drunk cause she would never do no shit like that. Kea was all up on Calvin, Trey was standing on the table bein goofy.

I just sat down and tried to enjoy myself.

*Kea POV*

I was talking to Calvin about when Kayron presents was gone arrive. We had a good 3 hours till they arrived. Im jus glad Kayron having.

*Shotta POV *

Asia was drunk ass hell and i anit like this shit. She trynna give everybody a lap dance and be all in every nigga face and shit. I understand she drunk but she actin like a hoe , knowin good got damn well im her first boyfriend and she still a virgin.

"Damn Asia sit yo hoe ass down somewhere." Trey said still standing on the  table. I looked back and Asia all up in a nigga face. I clenched my jaws and walked over there.

"Asia you need to get out his face , go sit down." I said pulling her arm. Im really bouta go off on her

"Ayee ma you can stay as long as you want. What this nigga gone do?" The nigga said

I let go of Asia about to punch this dude but Trey already smashed his bottle on top of the dude head. Everybody was laughing like it was funny.

"Bitch nigga thats what im gone do , now take yo 2 dollar ass on somewhere." Trey said jumpping off the table.

The dude got up and walked off.

"Asia sit down some fucking where." I said throwing her on the couch.

"Dang Shotta dont fucking throw me ." Asia said punching me in the Jaw.

*Kea POV*

"Dont fuckin punch him bitch , i dont care if you drunk." I said pushing Asia. I looked over at Shotta and he had his fist balled up

"Bitch who is you pushin like that , you got me fucked up pushin my cousin like that. Asia get yo ass up and whoop her shit." Some bitch that was sitting next to Ty said

"Bitch shut yo ass up and entertain Ty for i beat yo ass. I dont kno why you trynna play the big guy role but i will beat yo ass hoe." I said

Then Asia wanted to get up . The the other bitch got up.

"Aw hell nahh yall can sit down cause we will beat yall asses , so back the fuck up." Saquella said getting up

"Bitch boo." That chick said

Saquella grabbed a bottle and threw it at the girl head but missed, and the glass shattered everywhere.

Ty jumpped up "Yall need to calm down dont fuck up Kayron party." He said

I just walked away and went to the dance floor. It was hella fat her so i had to pushed threw people, and the music was blasting.

I just started dancing not worried about nothing.

*Saquella POV*

I sat right back down in my regular spot. Ash was talking to me but i really wasnt listening because i was shitty. Like Ty and his bitch keep staring at me, she lucky i dont jump over and beat her ass.