Chapter 10

OG Merill in the picture
*Kea POV*

I woke up in my bed feelimg dead. Just thinking about my brother brought tears to my eyes. Im gonna get him back and if that means bringing the real thug outta me then so be it. I needed help and i knew just the right person. My Uncle OG Merrill.

So let me tell you about OG Merrill. My daddy was the biggest drug lord. And with every drug lord he need a right hand man, and that just so happend to be OG Merrill.

***

*OG Merrill POV*

Wassup yall its OG Merrill. Im 30. I used to be into dealing and shit but now i make all the people deal for me while i live life. And i still got money to blow.

All the females be checkin me out. Im fresh, rich, handsome, and well known. Who wouldnt want me? But lets get off this female topic and let me tell yall bouta how i was jumped in a gang, got my weight up and still got my weight up.

*Flashback*

"Ight momma im on my way to schoo love ya." Today was the first day of schoo and i wasnt gone be late, even tho i hate schoo.

"Okay love you." I was on my way out the door.

Im a junior. And im 15. Today i was lookin hella fresh, i had on some red trues and a red bull jersey with my black and red jordans, and to top it off my bulls snapback.
I hopped in my black lambo, and headed to the schoo. When i walked in the schoo i went to my first period and that was Math.

I walked in late, but i dont know how. But when i walked in all the girls smilin extra hard and i flashed them my bright white teeth and most of then looked like i wanted to faint. I had that effect on the females.

I went to the back and sat next to this dude. I anit gay but that was the only seat left. The teacher began talkin about hiself and to be honest i anit give a fuck. I laid my head down.

I felt a tap on my shoulders i looked up and it was the teacher. He had the nerve to say
"What is X+3÷2b?" I looked at him like he was crazy. I looked at the time and we only had 5 minutes of class left.

"Man call on somebody eles i ont feel like doin all that." The dude next to me said "Dumbass." and chuckled.

"Ayee man i anit no dummy so you can really shut up, the fuck i look like nigga."

*Unknown POV*

Who do this lil nigga think he talkin to? I am Kaylin. The leader of the gang True Blues. Everybody knows me and nobody has ever had the balls to talk to me like that. Imma be coo for this one time, but i plan on puttin him in my True Blue Gang for that move.

*OG Merrill POV*

That soft lil dude anit say nun, and thats what i thought. The bell rang and i got up and was on my way to my next class.

Somebody tapped me and i turned around and it was the dude from Math. Im ready for him if he wanna bump so i jus looked at him.

"Ayee youngin, you must not know me but im Kayin, the leader of the True Blue Gang.We gets money, and im a nigga everybody fear." He said this shit like i care even though i always wanted to be in a gang but i jus stuck with Baseketball. But he think i care about anything that he jus said. NO I DONT GIVE 2222 SHITS.

"Yeah okay what that mean? This what you tapped me for? Thinkin i was gone kiss yo ass? Nigga you got anyother thang comin." I walked away.

"Nahh i gotta ask u somethin." He said. I turned around and it was about 6 dudes with blue head to toe with him, but they anit put fear in my heart.

"What ?" I said

"You trynna be in my gang called True Blues? I see yo attitude and you is what i need, you the only dude talked to me this way. Other people wouldnt dare cause ill beat they ass or shoot they ass. But you is what i need so you in." I really thought about this because i love fast money and this is the way so why not.

"My name is Antwan but people call me Merrill, but i ont care what i gotta do." He just nodded and stepped back. I already knew what i had to do. I took my snapback off and then all them dudes steped forward.

"Survive." Kaylin said.

I knew it was 6 but 3 started walkin walkin up and i knew how to throw these thangs so i cracked the first one that made it to me.

He fell on the floor, the other two started tried to punch me but i quickly ducked and did 2quick punches to they faces. They stumbled and all 6 of them walked up to me. One cracked me in the jaw and i snaped.

I punched him and he was sleep. I moved quckily and got one of the dudes in the head lock beating his ass. I felt somebody punched the shit out of me in the back of my head.

I turned around and dropped the dude and had a tackled the other nigga. I got on top of him and was puncking so quickly i couldnt keep up.

I got up and punched everybody in the jaws and stated stomping the niggas.

"Enough." Kaylin yelled. I stoped and looked at him while all his niggas got up and was holding they jaws. I was holding the back of my head caused it hurted, but other than that i was coo.

*Kaylin POV*

Merrill knew how to hold his own. I now kno he gone be my real nigga. I walked to Merrill and told hin to take a ride with me. And with that we headed to my car.

Our first top was the trap house. I showed him how to cook it, bag it, weigh it, and sell it. I taught him all rules of how to be a drug dealer. I also taught him how to rep his color at all times and kill any nigga he see in a diffrent color. And last but not least i taught him how to use guns. He was a pro i anit have to show he a million times for him to get it. From that day own i knew he was a real nigga and will be my main nigga. And when i wanted to get out the game i was gonna give it to him.

*Flashback Over*

Yeeah that was how i meet Kaylin my number one nigga, he left the game 2 years later and gave it to me. He died and i truly miss that nigg. But imma OG and i can get passed that. I promised him if anything happen to him i would treat his kids like my own and i do to the fulliest.

People have so much respect for me that they call and ask me for advice. I track down people for them, kill people for them, and sheeeit handel anything they need. As long as the price right. Name anything and i gott you im talkin guns, goons and all.

My phone started ringing and its my Neice, i havent heard from her in about 2 months, i miss her. When i pick up she is screaming and hollering i jumped out of my seat in range. Its War Time, and im ready.