Chapter 15

*Calvin POV*

Me, Trey and Shoota in the front room waiting on the pizza to get here while playin Call Of Duty. Kea havent been talkin to me she lucky i anit punch her back at the park cause she hit hard as hell. But i anit do shit so imma jus let her keep chargin my phone and doin what she doin

*Kea POV*

Im chargin Calvin fone and he get a message

SexxyKeisha- We gone hook up again.

The fuck? Im bouta shut it down quick.

I walk into the livin room and say " So Calvin who is Sexy Keisha?"

"Whaat?" He playin dumb now.

"Nigga you know her. Matter fact hold up." I walk into my room i got sum for him.

*Calvin POV*

"Nigga you know she bouta go Jackie Chan on yo ass, thats what you get." Shotta said

"Mannn, just make sure yall pull her of of me cause i dont wanna hit her."

"Ight but after that im goin home fuck that pizza im hungry." Shotta a trip

Then Kea walk in the room and throw my phone and hit me with a bat in my head.

I hopped up and charged to her. I grabbed her and put her on the wall.

"She jus a thot that put her number in my phone at the park i wasnt gone call her ass, fuck her mann. You trippen dont put yo hands on me." She punch me and i get ready to punch her back wen Shotta get in the way.

"Mann i dont wanna body yo ass cause u my nigga but if you punch her imma pounce on yo ass so dont do it."

"Nigga do you know im way taller and stronger than you." I say with i laugh while i drop Kea.

"Nigga i was on my Rocky shit. And you jus killed my vibe, but im gone yall. I need to hop in my bed come on Trey and get a box of pizza."

*Shotta POV*

Kea comes in the livin room with a full bag. Where she goin?

"Shoota and Trey can i come ?" I look at Calvin and he had his keys i guess about to leave.

"Yeah come on girl damn and you and Trey dont start no funny shit. And for u comin over i won the bet so oh well it starts wen we get Kayron back."

"Thanks, and okaii fine now lets go." She kiss my cheek and head to the car wit Trey. Calvin goin home too.

***At Shotta House***

*Kea POV*

I Speak to momma Shay(Shotta Momma) and head to my room. It still look the same but clearner but i hate sleepin in here its to big. Anyways everyone in the house is sleep but me so i text Calvin.

Me: Calvin ???

Calvin: What it is?

Me: Im sorry i should of asked before i jumped to shit

Calvin: Yeeeah its all gucci. Wyd?

Me: In my room bouta go in Shotta's cause its scary in here.

Calvin: I rather him then Trey cause i kno he anit wit that FunnyBunny shit but ight dont do shit.

Me: Nigga i rather you than any of them. Lol yeeap Shoota wont. And u dont needa worry about me im versace i wont do shit . You know me but goodnite.

Calvin: Verscae is lame its gucci but ight bae love you too. Llf

I walk to Shotta room and tapped him.

"Shotta wake up."

"Bitch wen i get up yo ass better run like a crackhead cause im slappin you momma." Dang i kno he ont talk to momma Shay like that.

"Its Kea can i sleep in here? I ont wanna sleep with Trey. And my room is creepy."

"Lay down damn girl u always killin my high lay yo ass down and dont say one word or you goin to Trey room."

I lay next to him and put my face in his back. For some reason i do that to Kayron too.

"Goodnite Shotta. Love you." I say on the verge of tears this remind me of Kayron

"Love you too, why you cryin Kea?" He turn around and face me

"This remind me of Kayron, i miss him so much Shotta." Now i was cryin a river.

He lay me on his chest kiss my cheek and tell me

"Kea shut yo ass up for i send you to Trey i miss him too u got me over here bouta cry. I hope my nigga coo tho cause if he not im goin on a killin spree. But shut up nigga." I laugh

Then the door open and there is Trey.

"Shotta can i sleep in here im safer?"

"Yall jus killen me acting like girls and shit. Yeaaah nigga and if i wake up and u snoring and my bed wet im havin momma whopp yo ass boii."

" Ight Kea scoot over."

"Goonite yall love yall." I kiss them on the cheek and they do it back and we fell asleep

*** In the morning***

*Kea POV*

We woke up to a bed full of cold water and a laughin Calvin and Momma Shay lookin at us. Momma Shay ran but Calvin stayed.

Me and Trey jump into Shotta arms. Shotta pushes us on the floor and kiss my cheek and goes back to sleep like he ont feel water.

Trey get up and punch Calvin but i kiss him.

"Goodmornin Trey bae." Calvin says

"Fuck you bye and Goodmorin Kiki Wiwi Wifey." Me and Calvin starts to laugh.

"Mornin and text me wen u wake up all the way. Cause we gotta get payback."

"K wife night night." Look at Calvin gettin shitty knowin im just playing.

"Ayee Kea anit Unc comin today?" Shotta ask

Then my phone starts ringing, it was Uncleeee!!

"This him now imma put it on speaker so Trey get cho ass up and listen and yall listen to."

Phone Convo:

Me: Heeey unc wassup

Unc: I'll be at yo house in a hour babygirl, have all the niggas there i got good news.

Me: For real okayy. I miss you alot byeee

Unc: Have it clean too cause i got people comin over there too.

Me: Byeee

As soon as i hung up all the boys run to they rooms and idk what they doin. But we bouta go clean up and go grocery shoppin.

***

*Kayron POV*

I swear it feel like i lost weight i anit ate shit. But i cant wait till this girl come back in here my plan gone go to work