Chapter 5

*Kayron POV*

I was sitting on the couch with my nigga Trey watching Snakes. My sister needs to come home and give me company.

I heard the door knob twist and me and Trey grabed our guns and pointed them them to the door.

"Heeey Kayron." I walks up to her and hugs her. Then some nigga walked in. What The Fuck ?

"Who the fuck is this nigga?"

Then the nigga said "Ayee playa dont get to hype cause i clap jus like you." I had to calm myself down.

"Bitch nigga then lets clap." I pulled out my gun but my sister ass jus had to do some shit.

"Kayron pull out yours and i pull out mines, and you kno ill use the bitch too. Hes my new friend named Calvin. Calvin this is my brother Kayron." Since when did she have friends?

I anit say shit i jus sat back down on the couch.

*Kea POV*

I knew Kayron was gone say some shit. Every since i had to take care of us every since that stuff with dad happend, he dont like me chilling with niggas, not even textin em.

"Hey Trey." I said to Kaylin friend.

"Hey sexy ass." Kayron popped him in the back of his head. Calvin was jus dien laughing.

I pulled out my gun and pointed it towards Calvin and said "Whats so funny?" I wasnt gone kill him, i jus dont like when people laugh at me. I know how to use a gun my uncle taught me and Kayron since we had to be on our own. I killed like 14 people. Muthafucks dont fuck with me.

"N-nothing, he said still laughing." At this point Trey and Kayron already knew what i was bouta do so they stood up. Even tho i hate Kayron being in the drug game i still was in it a one point of time so i got skills.

I stepped closer to him and shot right passed his ear missing him on purpose.

He ducked and grabbed my gun and said "Chill Ma im sorry, i anit know u got down like that."

"Well now u do." And with that i went to my room and changed into some True Religion shorts and a hot pink tank top with my hot pink Vans. Then put my pink twin glocks in my shorts waistband.

I walked back out the room and Trey and Calvin was jus lookin at me. I took out both of me glock and pointed on at Trey and one at Calvin.

"Stop fuckin lookin at me niggas."

Trey had the nerve to walk up to me and kiss my cheek. Yeeah he a cute lil light skinned with his hair dyed blonde, but this anit that and that anit this.

I shot him in the arm.

"Kea what the fuck? This yo 5th time shooting me in the arm this shit getting played out." Nigga stop touchin me then

Kayron walked to him and did his same routine. Took the bullet out and wrapped his arm up.Calvin jus sat there lookin like a lost puppy.

"Yall comin or what?" I asked them, i wanted some icecream and i needed to walk. I anit walked in a while.

"Nahh you go wit Calvin." Kayron said

"Ight yall need anything?"

"That ass." Trey jus couldnt get enough.

I walked up to him put pressure his shot wound.He started yellin like a bitch i was laughing and so was Calvin.

"Calvin, dont laugh at him only i can cause he my Bugga Bear." I dont let nobody laugh or fuck wit my fam, only i can.