Chapter 16

*Kea POV*

Yall wanna take pictures ? I ask the boys since we done cleaning up.

Yeah. They all say and get up. So i walk outside and see somebody and ask them to take our pictures we all pose. Then walk back in the house and the boys take a picture then i take a pic by my self then with every boy then me and Calvin took 2.

I did a colloge and put it on insta and tagged all the boys and we got 600 likes in 8 minutes then some thots comment. But one caught my eye:

@loveydovee- Look at my babe Clavin, why is you all on that ugly bitch like that

Then shotta and Trey wrote on there

@TreeeyDoee- @loveydovee Bitch if they on eachother like that dont that mean they go out and bitch she look better than all yall hoes commenting on this bitch

@ShottaTheShotter- Yo she jus called Kea ugly @loveydovee Lmfaoo she look way better than yo ass and she the cutest female i done seen. So get gone. Im doin my Shamoney dance cause yall tweakin hoe.

Then i wrote:

@KikiKeaaaHoe- @loveydovee girl boo, sit yo wishy washy ass down somewhere cause you kno at sch tomorrow you anit gone say shit. And yeees Calvin is baee but shit not urs but ill pass you the sloppy seconds hoee. Better yet he stayin rite here.

Then Calvin comment

@KingCalvin- @loveydovee bitch i dont even kno yo ass but yo ugly. Anyways i dont rap im not a female so baee ily and @loveydoee get tf on hoe ✌

I jus looked at all the boys and they rolled they eyes like they gay.

What i do yall? I asked them

You got us over here cussin out hoes for you.

I didnt ask yall too yall did it yall selfs.

Then the door flew open and Merill walked in carrying Kayron.

We jumped up and went to them

"What happend omg why anit he up?" I asked

"On my way here i found him laying in the street. Like this."

I jus jumped in Calvin arms and cried. He took me to my room and kissed all on my cheek and rocked me till i went to sleep.