Chapter 4

Calvin in picture
*Calvin POV*

Is this chick serious? She jus put her hands on me. Nobody puts they hands on me, niggas and bitches already know i dont play. She had to have balls to put her hands on me. Wtf i jus let some chick put her hands on me. I dont give a fuck if she sexy or not i dont play that shit.

***

*Kea POV*

OMG. I cant believe im crying. I miss my momma so much i cant talk to nobody when im having problems. Nobody dont know me not even my Biffy. I cant believe she killed herself.

*Flashback*

*Kyra POV*

I got a call saying get home right away. I speed home because i felt that something was wrong. When i pulled up at home there were police cars and an abulance truck. I jumped out my car and and rans passed everybody. When i walked in the door Kea was holding Kayron crying.

I walked to them and said "where is your dad?" They didnt answer. Then i said "Baby whats wrong?"

I saw my husband bein zipped in a body bag. I ran to him and got on my knees and started crying. "What happend muthafuckas?"

The police offcier said "He has been raping your daughter for 2 years, and you son finally killed his bitch ass." I couldnt believe my ears, i wasnt believing that bullshit.

I walked up to my daughter and started beating her ass. "You fuckin lien ass hoe." I knew the bitch was lien and nobody could tell me diffrent.

A police pull me off of her i took his gun and shot him, then shot me.

Flashback Over

*Kea POV*

I punched the locker and slid down it crying my ass off.

***

*Calvin POV*

I walked out the classroom, to head to the bathroom.

"Why didnt i jus keep my mouth shut, and why didnt Kayron stay in his room?" Who the fuck is cryin and shit?

To my surprise i seen Kea. She was sitting at the locker crying. I felt bad she was just to pretty to be crying. Something about her i jus like, i hate to say this but i wanna Cuff Her Shit.

I sat down beside her and put my arms around her body. I wanna be here forever.

*Kea POV*

This better not be no bitch ass teacher on me. I looked up and it was Calvin, he was so pretty. He smiled at me and i quickly wiped my tears and smiled back.

"Ayee ma whats wrong?" His voice makes me wanna stay forever.

"Nothing, jus things on my mind. I need to go home now and go see what my brother is up to."

*Calvin POV*

Her ass lien.

*Kea POV*

"Can i come?" This nigga is crazy. My brother will try and shoot him if he even see him with me.

"Ight nigga come on." I got up and he grabbed my hand, then we started walkin out of the school.