Chapter 12

*Calvin POV*

Me and Trey found a way to get Kea out the house. Well, we might be taking it to far but we dont wanna see her stress for these 2 days.

We are gonna make her scared and she gone stay with me. So the plan is to wait till its dark and she goes to sleep. We are gonna tap on her windows to make her get up off her bed and shes gonna go to the window and set i timer so she can here it and shes gonna think its a bomb and run out the house to me .

10:00pm
*Kea POV*

I am in the bed and i here tapping so i get my gun and walk around the house and i dont find anything. Wtf ?

I lay back in my bed and starts hearing beeping nosies and then see 2 people on the side of my house, i have a plan.

I slip on my shoes and get my gun. I walk to the window and stick my head out of it the opposite way i see people standing then say out loud "let me go get a flashlight." I see the people from the corner of my eye watching me.

I headed for the front door and now i was standing behind 2 people they didnt even notice me Then i see Calvin car and now i know this is Clavin playing a joke. Imma get him at his own game.

*Calvin POV*

"Man whats taking her so long to get a fuckin flashlight ?" Trey asked .

"Nigga idk but lets wait."

*Kea POV*

I call Kayron friend Shotta to come, i lied and said its argent. He said he would be here in a minute but i told him to walk and come around the back.

We gone snatch em and knock them out and when they wake up they gone be flowin in the back of Shoota house in his pool and they get off the flowin things we gone shock them. They gone be hurt, but we gone laugh.

*Trey POV*

I got a bad feelin about this. She been gone for a while and Calvin dumbass gone say wait like tf.

All of a sudden i get hit in the back of my head and blackout. Fuck i knew something was up.

*Kea POV*

We pistol whipped them one good time and the fell out. I couldnt believe it i could take 5  and still wouldnt pass out they weak.

Anyways we put them in the pool and wait for them to wake up but we hinding behind bushes.

Calvin woke up and looked like he was gone shit his self. He stared telling Trey and they both started screaming and shit. I was laughing so damn hard and Shoota was recording it. VINE !!

They got off the things and i press the botton and shocked they asses. They screamed like bitches and jumped back on the things.

I got out the bushes laughing and Shoota was laughing too. "Thats what yall get for trynna fuck with me." By now i was crying Lol.

Calvin and Trey got out the pool and starting chasing me while Shoota bitch ass blamed it all on me. I got him next.

I feel and Trey and Clavin both started punching me non stop it was hurting like fuck but i knew they was jus playing. Trey punched me in the jaw and i lost it.

I pulled out my guns and shot him and Calvin in the arms. They starting yelling, i shot Shotta too, since he thought it was soooo funny.

Calvin eyes turned White, and Trey eyes turned red. But Shoota eyes got big when he looked at me and mouthed "run"

I took off to my house and they were both on my tail. I was scared shitless.