Chapter 9

*Calvin POV*

Why tf anit Kayron answering his phone? I been callin him for like 5minutes straight. Now im starting to get a feeling that i  should ride through is trap right quick.

So i pull up to the trap and its dead silent. Usually niggas be outside chillen on the porch or it be alot of noise.

I hurry and hop out the car cock my gun and walk into the trap. I went straight to the back and i seen was bullet holes everywhere and blood everywhere. I started to panic.

What am i gonna tell Kea and how am i gonna tell her?

"Calvin, Calvin they took my brother man they took my bestfriend." WHAT.

I turned around and see Trey covered in blood. My eyes turned white quickly.

"Who the fuck took him?" I punched a hole in the wall.

"Some niggas came in here with guns and shit and Kayron pulled out his gun and started shooting. The next thing i know is the nigga shot Kayron in the leg and took him."

I walked up to him and put my hands around his neck applying preasure slowly.

"What the fuck did u do just sit there and watch? Why didnt you do shit?" He was choking on his words.

"I-I Started shooting at them and they pistol whipped me." I dropped him on the floor.

*Kea POV*

Me and Saquella was sitting at the food court in the mall just talking.

Then Quan and his niggas walked up. Quan is a nigga i always cuss out cause he always fuckin with Kayron and Trey. Trey and Kayron can handel they own but he is 15 and Kayron 13 and Trey 14. But i still feel the right that i need to have they backs.

"Hi Kea." He had a little smirk on his face. I knew something wasnt right.

"Nigga i dont like u so kick rocks, for i blast yo ass."

"If i were u and u kno what i know i wouldnt do shit to me." Fuck him.

"Nigga i dont give 2 shits bouta what u talkin about, duces." With that i stood up pulled Saquella and started walkin back to my car.

I felt this nigga grab my arm. He done fucked up. I pulled out my gun and pointed it to his temple, to quickly for him to realize it.

"Didnt i tell yo ass to be gone?"

" Bitch, take that shit outta my face." He said with a smirk on his face.

Before i knew it Saquella smacked the dog shit outta him.

"Watch yo mouth nigga." Thats why she my right hand .

"Look bitches, Kayron got kidnapped and yall need me to find him." WHAT THE FUCK HE JUST SAY?

I cocked my gun back and shot him dead in the head and started blastin his niggas too. Saquella was shootin niggas left to right.

When we were done we quickly grabbed our bags and ran to our cars, and said our goodbyes.

I was driving as fast as i could going to the trap.

*Ring Ring*

I quickly answered my phone.

"Where are you." Calvin asked

"Where is Kayron?" I was screaming in the phone with tears running down my face.

"Come to the house an- " I quickly cut him off.

"Where the fuck is my brother?"

"Come to the house now, he got kidnapped just calm down and come to your house."

I hung up and did a U-Turn. Within miuntes i was home and hopped out the park without stopping.I ran into the house screaming with tears down my cheek.

"Oh my god where is Kayron?" I ran to Calvin and jumped in his arms.

"Im sorry baby, he was at the trap some niggas came in and took him, we gone find him tho. Trey said he anit dead."

Oh my gosh i cant take this shit. I was feeling dizzy then everything went black.