Chapter 13

*Kea POV*

Shittt, i stepped on a rock. But im not stoping. I ran to my house and ran in Kayron room and hid under his bed, since my door broke.

I heard Trey and Calvin come in and looking through shit.

*Trey POV*

I swear imma hurt this girl. Even tho she like a sister to me imma still beat her ass after i patch me and Calvin arm up.

***

We done and now we lookin for Kea. We calmed down tho cause if i didnt i would have chocked her to death. I swear she was lookin so cute running in them shorts before Calvin came along that was Bae but i be playing with her but at the same time be deadass. He my nigga now and thats like a sis to me so that shit dead but imma still do it to piss Calvin off.

We go in Kayron room. I hear a phone ring with some gay ass music, i know its Kea lol.

*Kea POV*

Shit why did Saquella have to call me damn, i know they found me now.

Somebody pulled me from under the bed and threw me on the bed, it was Trey.

"Heeey boo." Imma play his ass good, just watch.

He looked shocked and Calvin did too, i just smiled inside my head.

"Finally, damn i been wakin to long for this. Can i get a kiss ?" Trey asked

"DUHHH" He just smiled and came closer to me when he got jus a inch i flew off the bed and yelled "Thought he was, nigga Yeet. But ill kiss you on the cheek." His face was priceless.

I turned around and Shotta and Calvin was laughing. Shit that was funny tho.

Trey walked up to me and kissed my head then pushed me to the floor. He salty as hell.

"Yall wanna go to the park ?" I had to think of some quick so they woudnt hit Trey.

"Yeah." They all said.

"Okay let me go change and yall go home and fresh up, come back in a hour. Calvin you too."

They all looked at me crazy then they saw me going towards my gun and they all took off running tripping over shit. Kayron gone beat they ass they fucking up his room. I jus shook my head went to wash up and put my clothes on.

*** A hour later***

I got dressed in some yellow shorts and a black shirt that says Love. I put on my yellow and black jordans and put my hair in a bun with my bangs hanging with a yellow bow in my hair and with yellow earrings and a black braclet and a black necklace. I checked myself in the mirror and i looked pretty but looked like a 12 year old girl going to the mall.

My phone vibrated and i got a text

HubbyTrey: Man we outside hurry yo ass up u dont need to look cute we anit goin no where but to the park bae.

I anit realize that Trey had his name ass Hubby but ole well and i kno he anit callin me bae, Calvin gone kick his ass.

Me: Here i come loves, im lookin like a lil girl so yall better not laugh at me.

I put my phone up and started walkin outside.

*Calvin POV*

We on the porch waitin on Kea and this nigga Trey all smilen and shit while he texting, he must be textin a bitch.

"Nigga why you smilin so hard?" Shotta ask Trey.

"Im texin bae, she funny asf." He ont got a gf wit his lien ass he might be watchin porn or sum shit.

"Nigga let me see." Shotta took his phone and ran towords me so i can read it with him.

"Give me my shit bitches." I start bus out laughing. These messages too fuckin funny but i wanna see what Kea got on.

"Nigga why you got my girl name under FutureWifeyButBaeForNow? Thats too long of a name and you can get ottah yo head she gone ever be wit you cause she wit me and she wouldnt wont yo ugly ass even for a cookie."

"Nigga she mines on the low, Trick dont kill my vibe." Shotta start bus out laughin then he said
"Dayyyem Kea you sexy ass hell but we anit lil kids boo."

I looked at Kea and she was lookin cutee shit to me nun was wrong wit what she had on.

*Kea POV*

"Nigga lets got and thank you, by the way yall all look gay as hell matchin like yall go out."

"Nahh Trey copied off me talkin bout we bouta meet females at the park so lets match for fun, but you look like yo ass bouta go get some candy and ice cream from the candy man."

"Okayy whatever yall just mad cause im cute and watch me pull one of yo females and i anit even gay. Imma tell that bitch swerve when i get her number. Wanna bet?"

"We gone see Kea and if i win you gotta let me sleep in yo bed for 2 weeks with you and Calvin and you gotta date Trey for a week." He smirked

"You gay Shotta you anit have to say with Calvin and i anit worried cause imma win. But if i do win gotta act gay to Kayron, Calvin and Trey for 2 weeks." We almost at the park.

"Do i still get to sleep in yo bed tho? Ill give you 50 dollars a day for a week." He did the puppy dog eyes.

"Yeea Shotta dang."Him and Trey did a hand shake

"If i catch you touching her imma break yo legs Shotta cause i know you will do all that and i know she gone win so dont be on that gay gay shit nigga." Calvin looked mad lol.

"Yeeah and i hope he win cause Kea yo ass is grass. And if you lose Shotta imma beat yo ass if u get to fruity."

"Yall know it anit gone be like that. I love the girls and im not gay so be queit the rest of the ride."

"Yeeeah stfu i ont feel like talkin at the moment about what all yall just said so Shotta just be ready to lose."