Chapter 18

Kelin In Picture
*Shotta POV*

I was chillin wit tha gang till the bell rung which we all had first period togethere. I got a secret crush on Saquella but dont nobody kno, but i plan on tellin Kea tonite idk. But i heard Ty and her broke up cause Ty was cheatin on her so shit im in line next. But Ty still my nigga tho.

The late bell rang and all these dumb ass niggas still chillin.

"Do yall asses not see that we all late to class now why yall sitting around like anit nobody gone see us when we walk in the classroom." They all just laughing but i dont see whats funny. Im suprised Kayron even came to sch today.

"Yeeah come on yall cause yall kno this bull dog ass teacher gone say sum cause we deep." Saquella say wit her fine ass

*Kea POV*

Me, Kayron, Ty, Saquella, Trey, Shotta, and Clavin all are walkin to class. Even tho Kayron 13 hes in our grade cause he smart ass hell. He make all A's to be honest i think he smarter than all of us. Sad but true.

We all walk in the classroom, of course everybody look cause we are the flyest in the schoo. My damce group fly too cause im they Captain. But all the boys play basketball too.

But anyways the teacher says "Why are all yall late?"

Shotta being him says "Shit we was chillin and lost track of time. Why arent you teachin?"

"Yeah let us go sit down so you can finish yo lesson cause my legs tired and im bouta sit in yo lap cause im not gone stand up here to longer." Trey say. And the whole class laugh

"Ughh go sit down ladies."

We all walk to our seats to the back of the classroom. The whole class is just talkin. I sat in Calvin lap since Shotta pushed me out my seat.

This girl had the nerve to pull me by my hair off Calvin lap then she sat in it. I fell on the floor and felt my nose bleeding.

I heard Shotta say "Bitch my bestfriend bouta tap yo ass run forest run."

Then Trey and Kayron get up and was both bouta push her but Shotta pushed them back and they sat down lookin shitty shakin and shit.

Calvin jus sat there frozen and looked shocked the girl was smiling and shit.

I started shaking and stuff, i felt my eyes rolling in the back of my head i got up and looked at the bitch like she had 5 heads. The class was just looking at me it was dead silent.

Shotta took out his phone like always. I walked up to the girl and slapped her to the floor. I then picked her up by her hair and punched her in the face. She was holding her nose and screaming. I kicked her then was punching her all in her face. I got up and turned around my eye sight was just red. Then i felt her swing something into me i fell on the floor and my back was hurting like hell.

It was the desk. Wtf she is crazy but i got sum for her. I got up and picked up the desk and threw it onto her. She fell but she still got back up. I gave her a right hook then upper cutted her. Then i got on her and slapped her with the chair. Then i just sat back down.

*Shotta POV*

Dang Kea just flipped, shit i would of too she crossed the line with all that then Calvin ugly self jus sitting there lookin dumb. If i was Kea i would of slapped him silly too.  And that girl she faught is on the cheerleader team. She the Captain too. But the fighting over bum ass Calvin, lol now i have a feelin they gone be beefing for a while but i got my bestfriend back.

*Kea POV*

Im still pissed. Fuck Calvin he can 2 step his way outta my life like fr. The bell rung and i rush outta class everybody is callin my name but im coo. I need some air.