Chapter 7

*Kea POV*

Oh my fucking gosh Calvin stupid ass alarm clock wont shut the fuck up. I picked his phone up and threw it to the wall. Im glad it didnt break tho.

Clavin power kicked me off the bed. I grabbed my gun from under the bed, and pointed at him.

"Dont play with me, its to early nigga." I am not to be fucked with in the mornin.

"Ight ma damn u threw my phone tho."

"Fuck that muthafucka, get up and go wash up. Not in my bathroom tho."

"Ight, and shut up talkin shit." Fuck you nigga.

I got my phone to text Saquella to see what we was gone wear today, we anit talked in a while and that anit normal.

Me: Ayee loves ❤❤. Yo ass up ?

Baddest Biffy: Yeees hoe, ❤ . Where u been at, fakeass.

Me: Bitch shit went down and i had to buss ass. But im back now ❤❤ you hoe.

Baddest Biffy: ❤I kno u do.

Me: GAY ASS llf jp, but what we wear today? Wanna wear green? Calvin wear it and he said Ty is too??

Baddest Biffy ❤: Yeeees! My baby wear green and wen u and Calvin start datin?? Bitch jus tell me at sch but wear green trues, the green shirt that say yo name and the green jordans.

Me: Bitch u kno my closet by heart. I anit even wear the shit before so how u kno?? But ight and u wear the same as me but yo shirt say yo name and dont forget ti take yo glock, Bye dont text back.

***

I got dressed in what Squella said and i look hella fly. I ironed my hair out and put a snapback on that said my name.

Calvin looked fly too. He think we cute in green. We are tho ❤.

"Girl bring yo ass on for we be late."

"Im comin, you taken yo car anyway so u can leave and give Kayron and Trey 50$ for me i got u back."

"Ight bye imma waitin the parkin lot for u, Ty, and Squella. Hurry the fuck up too."

I headed out the door and gave them a kiss.

***

When i get to the school Ty, Saquella, and Calvin was already there. All of them look fly. I got out the car and saquella jumpped on me. This bitch is crazy.

I gave Ty a hug nd he gave me a kiss on the cheek. Him and Saquella date and i really like Ty hes like a brother to me and got my back no matter what.

We walked in the sch lookin like a million bucks. The boys matchin and the girls. Niggas and bitches was muggin and we mugged back. Simple as that.

***

*Saquella POV*

I cant wait to see Shan. I heard she put her hands on my A1. I ont do that shit her ass is mine and anybody eles that want some.

We all went to breakfast. I seen Shan, and smiled. I Simply gave Ty my purse, and took off running towards that bitch. When i got to the i cracked her clean in the jaw. "Bitch you fuck with fam and u fuck wit me." I was just stomping that bitch and punching her everywhere.

I felt somebody hit the back of my head. I was bouta turn into a bitch, from Chicago now.

*Kea POV*

As soon ass i saw that bitch hit Saquella, i took off running like a track star. As soon as i got over there i grabbed that bitch by her hair and went to work. She slapped me and i fell. It took everything in my not to pull my glocks out.

I was still on the floor and a girl tried to climb on top of me. I quickly kicked her in the face and down she went. I got up went to her a punched her one good time and she was done for it.

I spit on her and turned around. A nigga back handed my ass and everything went black.

*Saquell POV*

That the fuck. Why is Kea on the floor?

*Calvin POV*

Please tell me this nigga didnt just touch Kea. Im bouta BLOW. I looked at Ty and he nodded his head.

With that we both pulled out our guns and got to bussin. Everybody was screaming and hollering.

I ran over to kea and started crying while shaking her. My eyes were white, and i knew it. Everytime my eyes turn white bitches better get away from me.

*Ty POV*

Holly shit his eyes were white i quickly grabbed Saquella and ducked.

*Kea POV*

I woke up from people screaming. I looked around and i seen Calvin. His eyes are white.

He walked up to a nigga and just cracked him. That nigga was just flat out gone. Police walked in and put him in handcuffs. In 10 seconds flat he broke out of them and knocks the officer out.

"Calvin stop, what the fuck are you doing?" He was going over to Ty and Saquella. I was scared.

I took off running to him. I pulled my gun out and put it to the back of his head. " Dont fuckin touch them. What the fuck are you doing?" He turned around and was just looking at me then his eyes were back to his pretty green color.

"Kea oh my god, i thought u were dead." He picked me up and started kissing all on me. I had to put my gun on him again.

"Get the fuck off me with all that fruity shit. Nigga i anit dead. You doin to much acting all happy and shit." I loved him but he was jus too happy for me.

"Im sorry ma, i need a nap. Im going home. Come on Ty." He kissed me then Ty kissed me then they kissed Saquella.

I guess its just me and Saquella. "Come on Biffy we goin to the mall, i need to go home and change first and you should too. Ill meet you there, text me hoe."

"Ight i love u sissy." She kissed my cheek and left. The school was so dead. I think when i come back to schoo Monday imma get in trouble but i dont give a shit.