Chapter 14

*Kea POV*

We pulled up to the park and it was like 8 girls, damn my niggas got hoes but Calvin bet not touch one or say nun to one. And plus they all look like thots.

The boyys jump out the car its show time.

*Trey POV*

Times like this i wish i had Kayron. We always together when females come around. Shotta lame and he always take the cute ones but he still my nigga too.

*Shotta POV*

Kea kno i get the hoes so she bouta lose and im bouta be all in her bed next to her while Calvin ugly ass at the bottom. Imma snuggle up close to her lol imma make Clavin shitty.

But i walk up to this thot named Tasha.

"Ayeee Tasha when that girl rite there come over here tell her she ugly. Here go 100 bucks and tell her you ont know me."

"Okayy baby but are u hindin something from me?" I popped my head back she jus called me baby

"Nahh and dont call me baby this anit that and that anit this. You know i would neva cuff yo cable box neck ass. You jus a quick come and go." We ont love these hoes. But anyways MOB. I wish Kayron was here he would of cussed her ass out.

The bitch had the nerve to slap me. "Fuck you nigga i thought you liked me witcho bitch ass."

I had to remeber we was in a public place or i would of bodied her. I clench my jaws and balled up my fist.

*Kea POV*

Did i jus see a bitch slap Shotta. I kno she didnt put her hands on my Nigga. Im bouta see whats the problem i walk over there to them.

"I kno i didnt jus see you touch my nigga like that. You must wanna get laid."

"Can you mind yo own business lookin like Blue Ivy wit all that nappy ass hair."

*Shotta POV*

Oh shieet Kea bouta flip. WorldStar. I took my Iphone out and start recording.

All of a sudden Kea start buss out laughin. Then she took off her necklace and braclets.

Then she walk up to me and put them in my pocket then kiss my check and say "You kno i love you rite, Shotta." I love you too babbbe but i anit say it lol.

"Yea i love you too. Why?" Im curios. And plus she needa hurry up she makin the video longer

"Good. Cause im bouta knock one thot out the way for you, next time control them."

"Okay love you too Blue Ivy now get to work."

"Nigga dont play cause ill make yo lip look like Jay-Z " I was laughing hard booah.

"Okayy now beat her ass we bouta get famous." She nodded and kissed my check again. I wish she will do it again boah.

Next thing i know was my camera was taken all the action. Kea walked up to her and slapped her in the mouth then punch her and make her fall. Then she pulled her by her weave and all that shit came out. She was makin the girl look like Ray Charles.

Then she walk up to me, pull me to Tasha and tell me to comb her hair and then she gone pull out a comb. Shit i got to combin, while recordin everybody was laughin but i was dead serious i even started braiden that shit. Then i got up and moved back.

"Bitch yo ass Blue Ivy, i got more head than yo momma got body."

Then Kea started kickin the girl in her face and punching her Tasha was gushin but we getting famous now.

*Kea POV*

Calvin picked me up but i quickly punched his ass. Cause i seen him over there talkin to them hoes. And i punched him twice then turned to the girl. I took all my anger on her.

Then Trey pick me up and hold my arms.

"Babe calm down, shit you cant do all that to her shit cause u do look like Blue." I started rollin, he always bein goofy but Shotta worse. Trey jus knew he was gone get me to calm down but im not Blue my hair stop in the middle of my back and its not nappy.

Trey put me down and took my car keys and me Calvin and Shotta was rite behind him on the way to the truck. Trey had the nerve to try and drive. I took my gun and put it to his head and said "why you drivin Cece? Get the fuck in the back and let Shotta drive." He laughed and went to the back.