Chapter 23

*Kea POV*

"Man we look like bitches ridin around in this big ass pink truck" Why do he talk so much

"Shotta be queit for once damn, and you act like a bitch so it dont even matter."

He cant ride in the front seat wit me no more, i rather Trey.

***At 6 Flags***

We all in the play house playin hide so seek wit the lil kids and Shotta it.

"You cheatin stank breath." A lil boy say to Shotta

"Get yo fat ass on somewhere you prolly weigh more than me Biggy Smalls." I was rollin

"Well ya momma like like Biggy Smalls" The chubby boy say

"And yo momma sucked my cock. Go ask her and i made ya daddy eat my shit."

The little boy ran to his momma.

"Excuse me but can you guys get out of here?" A worker say

"No its a free world ma'am the little fat cake just got mad cause i told him the truth" Shotta say

"Okay but get out, your to old to be in here anyway all yall big ass kids."

"Bitch you to young to already have brown teeth so whats yo point" He say back, everybody was laughing non stop. And he be keepin serious faces i think he be foreal.

"Just leave please."

"Good cause we did everthang anyways, witcho rotten tooth ass bye."

Well all left out and was walking to the car. I looked across the street and see Unc Merill in the back of a van. I drop my keys and run like forest gunk across the street.

I walk up to the van and bang on the door. A man came out and knocked me to the floor with a gun and i blacked out.

*Shotta POV*

I was chasing after Kea then i see her get hit and threw in the van and it took off. I was furious.

I turned around and saw Kayron and Trey eyes red and shit. They was kicking cars and everythang. Calvin aand Kelin couldnt even hold them back.

I picked her Keys up and threw em at Kelin and told him to drive.