Chapter 6

*Calvin POV*

Im sooooo happy i cuffed her. She said yes and i think she diffrent from the other 12 bitches i dated/fucked. Bitches are to thirsty over me just cause imma thug but i got a dream of being a basketball player. And thats gone happen with Kea right by my side.

***

I pulled up at McDonalds and ordered her food, and i got Trey and Kayron something too. They fam now. I got they backs. After i got out food i went to my house and got me some green trues, my green snapback that had my name on it, a green shit with a basketball on it, and my green retros. My eyes are bright green so i love green because they match my eyes.

I grabbed a bag from under my sink and headed out the door. Wen i locked the door something didnt feel right. It felt like i was being watched so i cocked my gun back and walked to my car with it in my hand.

When i opened my car door, i seen the reflection of 2 dudes standing behind me. I turned around and shot one dead in the head and the other one was to slow so i shot him in the stomach. I thought he was dead but he wasnt and he shot me in the leg. I finished him off with one shot to the head.

***

It hurted wen i drove but i made it back to Kea house and walked in the door.And flapped on the couch, causing the tabel to tip over with all the bags i had on it.

*Kayron POV*

I was in my room playing the game with Trey. I heard something slam and i paused the game and me and Trey took our guns out and walked out the room. I lightly tapped Kea door so she could come too.

"WHAT THE FUCK CALVIN?" He was layed on the couch holding his leg in pain.

"Mann i went home real quick and some niggas ran up on me and i had to body they asses, i thought one nigga was dead but he shot me in the leg." I ran and got the AID kit and worked my magic.

*Kea POV*

I got out the bed and walked in the living room. Kayron and Trey was wrapping his arm up. I look at both of them ran in my ran slammed the door and got under my covers and began to cry. I couldnt lose someome eles i just couldnt.

Kayron walked in my room. He walked over to me flipped my covers up picked me up and put me on his lap and kissed me while rocking me. I loved my brother even tho he's 13 he acts wayyy older than me and takes care of me.

"I cant lose somebody eles Kayron, daddy rapped me for 2 years, you killed him then mommy beat me up then killed herself. I shouldnt have called the police Kayron, im so sorry bubby."

*Calvin POV*

Me and Trey listened to everything she said. We looked at eachother in shock.

"Thats why she acts like that, mannn thats fucked up." Trey said. I nodded my head in agreement i was still in shock.

I walked in the room and Kayron walked out. I dapped him and gave him a brotherly hug. I felt sorry for him.

Kea was on the bed laying down. I took my pants and shoes off layed next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I couldnt find the right words to say to her so i just set my alarm clock for school and went to sleep