5 Years Chapter 3

Kea in picture
*Kea POV*

Walking down the school hallway, i was on a mission. I had my Bestie/Ride Or Die with me, Saquella, and we lookin cute too. We had on tan pants with black crosses going through them with a tan shirt that says "Fall Back" in bold black letters, and our tan Timerlands. Plus or accessories (earrings, necklaces, rings, and braclets.) With our long hair curled going down our back. We lookin for this one bitch that think she the baddest bitch ever, her name is Shan. She had the nerve to give my brother a black eye? I dont play about my brother i will kill a bitch over him, he's all i got.

Even tho im older than him, the bitch know he dont hit girls. He would knock the bitch out if he did. He's 13 and im 15. All the bitches want him but I put em in check once they try him or me, so jus like any other bitch im bouta stop Shan

Me and Saquella still lookin for this Shan. Now that the late bell rung, we have to get to class. I'm fuckin heated i couldn't find her but its only first period so i got all day. So now im on my way to class, but first im taking Saquella to her first period. When we got to her class she says "Dayyem i was hoping we found that hoe cause i dont like her anyways." Me either.

"Girl its all good imma see her at lunch and dog walk her"

"Ight boo, i love you bye bitch." Lol.
"Ight girl see you at lunch love yo ugly ass" Even tho she cute, but im not gay. "Whateva" She say then walk in her classroom.

I already kno the teacher gone say sum smart wen i walk in the classroom and im not in a good mood so she better not tick me off or she gone have to call sercurity. So i walked in the classroom and everybody started looking at me and the niggas started smiling and staring at me. "Oh my god here we go" Thats why i hate this class its hella thirsty niggas, im still a virgin and anit no nigga hittin me. But anyways i just mug everybody staring then shut the door.

"Why are you late Kea" The teacher asked

"Ma'am im sorry i was doing something, but u see i made it to class so chill." And with that being said i started walking to my seat.

On my way to my seat this black ass nigga smacked my butt and had the nerve to laugh.

I had to do a double take, u kindly sat my purse on my desk and slapped the dog shit out of him. "Bitch ass nigga if u ever put yo hands on me again" I went to my seat and sat down.

All i heard was people laughin and saying shit but i dont give a fuck he should'nt have touched me. Every since my dad been has left i changed and dont take shit from nobody.

I took out my phone and decided to text my brother.

Me: Heey boo, wyd.

Bubby: Nun girl trappin

Me: Nigga bye, i hate that shit.

Bubby: Love u tho big headass

***

*Kea POV*

The bell rung and I droped my phone and fell. I looked up and some sexy dude done bumped me. I smacked my lips as he pulled me up and picked up my phone.

"Dang ma watch what u doin."

"Nah nigga u watch where the fuck u doin, give me my shit." I held out my hand.

"Aye man you to cute wen u mad so you can shut that shit up."

"Thanksss. Now i need to get to class for i be late."

"Girl what class u got?" Why this nigga gotta be so sexy? He had on some black trues a red shirt that said IRG, and some red retros.

"Math, now please give me my stuff i cant be late or imma get detention."

"Come on i got it too." The late bell rung, i jus looked at him. "Well it look like both of us gone be in that thang after schoo. Its gucci ma."

He was typing on my phone, i kno this nigga anit textin somebody.

I snatched my phone and took off to class. I looked down on my phone and it said Calvin❤, with his number. I started laughing so hard i fell.

I got up and Calvin took my hand and dragged me in the class. Once again everybody staren, i snatched my hand off of his and took my detention slip off the teacher desk.

***

*Kea POV*

Calvin sat next to me and i seen Shan, just the bitch im lookin for. I got up and walked over to her. All eyes was on me, but oh well.

"Bitch why the fuck u put yo hands on my brother" She just sat there like a dumbass."Bitch u got all these hoes fearin u but im in yo face and yo ass just sitting here, bitch get yo ass up for i drag you and dog walk yo ass."

"Girl get the fuck outta my face with that bullshit witcho ugly ass brother." I know this bitch didnt.

I swung and somebody grabbed my hand, i turned around and its Calvin. "Nigga get off me."

"Nahh ma she not even worth it." He right but im still whooping her ass.

I punched him in the face. Then i grabbed that bitch by her her hair and slammed her on the floor and stomped her with my Timberlands. She was crying but she crossed the line fucking with my brother. I got on top of her and started punching her all in her face till she was bleeding. I got up looked at my work and smiled then spit on her and said " Bitch watch yo mouth about mines." And with that i walked out the classroom.