Big time school of rocque

while the boys were tricking James, Tamara was in a pool chair upside-down asleep

"it's time, Carlos, do the honors," Kendall said to Carlos.

Rubbing his hands Carlos got ready. "whoah! free hair gel"

"where?" James and Tamara said together as they woke up. hearing laughter Tamara got up and seen the boys laughing at James who was in the pool soaking wet.

"hey!" hearing yelling, the boys turned around seeing Tamara now awake from her nap. "hair gel is not something to joke about, I should know that stuff is expensive"

"thank you and stop laughing it's not funny," James said as Tamara helped him out of the pool.

hearing Carlos talk about "sing-cation" Tamara laughed in her head not bothering to tell him.

"okay dry off and get dressed it's time to hit the studio," Kelly said as she gave Tamara her water bottle and her pill.

"Kelly what does the great Gustavo Rocque has in store for us today," Kendall asked as if he was going to get a good answer.

the boys kept listing answers but Tamara knew the truth.

"close you're going to school"

hearing the boys scream Tamara rolled her eyes and followed her mom.

"Carlos for the last time I'm not kidding"

"she's right she's not kidding great chat but I got to go" grabbing her bookbag she hurried and ran off before her mom can catch her.

turning the corner she hurried and found Camille. "did you get it"

"yeah, one DVD of clowns don't bounce autographed by THE jade west," Camille said as she pulled it out of her bag.

"thanks now I need to go-"

"wait" cutting her off Camille placed a small kiss on Tamara's forehead. "I'm sorry our relationship didn't go well but I am glad that we're still best friends"

shrugging her shoulders Tamara wiped her eyes "yeah me too, see you later" Tamara said as she ran away before she started crying.

**************************************************************************************

"aright why did Carlos text me you have a plan," Tamara said as she held her phone up.

"cause we do" sitting beside Logan she saw they were reading from a big book of rules.

"it's not going to work"

"yes it is just watch"

***********************************************************************************

" I told you it would work"

sitting down beside the Jennifer's miss Collins was going to start teaching before the boys started squirting water guns.

"told you"

A/N: sorry I updated too late my phone broke so I'm stuck using my laptop.