Big time blogger

**********************************

Walking into the room, Tamara had on a skunk-dyed wig and also had on a power suit.

"Hello, do we know you?" Gustavo said as he pretended not to know her.

"No, but my name is Tasha Hackensack and-" as she couldn't remember the lines she took her wig off and threw it to the ground.

"Ugh this is ridiculous"

The boys looked confused as they watch Tamara try to remember her lines.

"What's up with the wig," Carlos said as he picked up the wig off the floor.

"You guys are going to be spending a day with a deke and since im deke's personal helper, I have to act like I don't know you guys or else I could lose my job and that would be bad because I won't have- that would just be bad," Tamara said as she rambled.

**********************************

Sitting in Camille's apartment, Tamara was here for the second time this week helping her rehearse for another role.

"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows"

"Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine"

"With this candle, I will light your way in darkness"

"With this ring, I ask you to be mine"

Pulling out the ring Camille got her during their second anniversary, Tamara slid it on Camille's hand.

"I do"

In a different voice, Tamara said the next line. "I now pronounce you wife and wife"

She then slowly slid her hand up Camille's neck and towards her face.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too, you don't know how much" Camille whispered as she kissed Tamara. While the two were kissing, there was a knock at the door.

"Hey Camille, it's me jo, I need a favor?"

Camille quickly let go of Tamara as she raced to the door.

"Yeah, just give me a minute, you need to go, this was a mistake"

"But-"

"No, you know I like Logan"

"Hey you started it, I just finished it"

Tamara quickly picked her stuff up and walked towards the door opening it.

Jo grinned as she saw Tamara coming out of the apartment.

"Hey, jo, im kinda busy but we'll talk later"

"What happened," jo asked Camille.

Camille places her head down on the counter with a sigh.

"I made a mistake"

**********************************

Walking towards the pool, Tamara quickly caught up with deke hoping he wasn't mad she wasn't there at the interview.

"Where were you? Those guys are nothing but fake-"

Stopping in his sentence he saw a tear go down Tamara's face.

"Hey wants wrong?" He said as they started walking into the lobby.

"It's over with, let's not worry about it"

"Well now that you're here, we need to go to the cafe so I can finish proofing this"

Walking with deke, Tamara got a reminder on her phone to go take her medicine.

"Uhmm deke ill be back, lady problems"

Hurrying into the lobby bathroom, Tamara quickly threw the pills down the toilet.

her eyes just followed the swirls as they flushed down the toilet. Sure she thought she didn't need them, but she knew, this was going to come back and haunt her.

Grabbing a bag of chips from the vending machine, Tamara was eating them until she walked up to the boys but there was no deke.

"Guys where's deke?"

"Don't worry a misshape problem happened but he's just in here" opening the door, deke was gone.

"You guy's lost deke?"

"More like kidnapped" logan said from the side.

"That's even worse, look I'm going to check up on Gustavo and my mom, to see if they're okay, text me when you have everything sorted out"

**********************************

"Mom I need- why is Gustavo holding waffles?"

"He got himself into a situation with Belgium," Kelly said as she rolled her eyes.

"But Belgium is so nice"

"Not when Jean Luc-varn darn is included," Kelly said as she crossed her arms.

Tamara tried to change the subject. "So what's the plan?"

"Gustavo is going to take a photo enjoying Belgium waffles and once they see it, they'll forget everything and he'll be a national hero"

"It's not going to work"

"And why not?"

"Because those aren't Belgium waffles" Tamara said as she crossed her arms and leaned against the wall.

"Yeah aren't Belgium waffles supposed to be, you know really thick"

"Oh don't worry it's going to work"

**********************************

"Told you"

"NOT NOW"

"Gustavo roque you have insulted Belgium for the last time"

"Wait"

"Oh hey mr. Fong" Tamara said with a wave from behind her mom.

"Don't worry I'll hold them off" throwing a biscuit at them didn't work so well.

"RUN!"

**********************************

Walking back and forth Tamara was a little scared. "Guys there's a mob out there and it's all his fault," she said as she pointed at Gustavo.

" it's not my fault it's the internet-"

"No, it's most definitely your fault"

While Tamara and Gustavo were arguing, kelly separated the two.

"Guys it's no one fault, it's actually autocorrect fault"

"True," Tamara and Gustavo said as they shook hands.

A few minutes later Tamara ended up falling asleep on the couch.

"Waking up is fun, I love waking up, let me stop lying, cause I hate waking up" Tamara was singing as she skipped into Gustavo's office.

Seeing everyone jumping up and down, Tamara started to too. "Why are we happy?"

"Because deke wrote a good blog about us"

"Now that my dogs have crushed phase two of our big-time web attack, let's go back to phase one and make some web videos for the big time rush website"

Kelly handed the boys a camera as Tamara grabbed onto Carlos's arms.

"Ooh can I come too"

Tamara then suddenly found herself in the palm woods air ducts while holding onto Carlos.

"Hey, what's up guys? Big time rush here"

"Yeah and this is what it's like sliding down palm woods air duct"

"Check it"

" WHO TALKED ME INTO this?" Tamara said yelling as she was holding onto Carlos.

"NO ONE"

**********************************
A/N- sorry for the wait