Big time bad boy

"Gustavo why do we need a bad boy again?" Tammy said as she sat beside him and her mom

"Quiet here they come"

Seeing the boys come down the hallway
Tamara walked over to Kendall as he sat down.

"This is ridiculous"

"I know"

"Like why can't I be a bad girl?" Tammy said with a pout on her face.

"I know- wait what"

"But Carlos does look hot," she said with a dreamy look on her face.

Everybody stopped and looked at her even Carlos as he sat up.

"Anyways...like Gustavo said you guys need a bad boy which will be..." As Tammy pushed everyone out the way she pointed at "Kendall"

"A bad boy is someone, parents would never let their daughter's date, and I would let my daughter date any one of these boys, which is bad"

"Do something about this or I will, wait I already did" bending down griffin whispered everything they talked about last night into tammy's ear.

"Say hello to Wayne Wayne"

"My boyfriend"

Holding onto his arm Carlos felt a tug at his heart that Tamara already had a boyfriend.

While Wayne Wayne was rapping his little song, Tammy was bopping her head a little, the song was kind of catchy.

While kelly kept rambling, Tammy put her hand on her mom's shoulder "just stop, I think he gets it"

After griffin was leaving she ran after him.

"Uncle Finn I need a favor"

"Sure mink what's up"

"First what the he- in the world is a mink, second I need 2 grand"

"For what I gave you 100 grand last week and you got a unlimited amount that's sitting in your bank account right now"

"I'm almost done with the surprise for him but I need more money for the rest, please" giving him puppy dog eyes and tilting her head a little, he tried to look away but couldn't.

"Ugh Alright here, this is it tho no more money until next month"

Sitting next to Wayne Wayne at the pool Tamara saw the boys looking at them especially Carlos.

"Umm babe I'll be back, you know ladies issue" giving him a quick kiss on the cheek she quickly walked over to the boys.