Big time dance part 1

-Tamara and Carlos's stupidity will start to show in this episode
**********************************

"Okay, everyone, pencils down, pass your finals forward and I'll see you all at tonight's end-of-year palm woods school party, and can someone please wake up Tammy?"

Shaking her a little, Carlos tried to wake her up but it wasn't working.

Letting her sleep a little bit more the boys and everyone else began to talk about the plans for the party.

**********************************

"Shoot that was a good nap," Tammy said as she stretched so far she fell off the couch. Looking around Tamara saw that she was in Camille's apartment.

"Hey cam, what happened?"

Putting down the book she was reading, Camille walked over towards her with a water bottle and a pill.

"What's with the pill? you trying to drug me?" Tamara said in fake concern.

"What? girl-"

"Don't worry I was just kidding, but for real what's with the pill?" Tammy said as she stood up from the floor.

"Your mom came by earlier and said that your doctor said if you take your last pill, everything should be fine until you go to your doctor's appointment next week"

"I don't like how it makes me feel but I guess I can take it one last time"

Swallowing the pill and water, Tamara fixed herself up, before they went downstairs to meet up with Stephanie, and jo.

**********************************

Sitting next to Stephanie, Jo, and Camille, Tamara was telling them about her plan to ask out Carlos.

"Oh, here comes Kendall"

"Oh here comes Carlos" Tamara and Jo said at the same time.

"Jo, hey I need to ask you something"

"Could you go to the convenience store and get them to donate some snackage for the dance?"

"Oh, sure, Kendall" turning towards Tamara, she made a hand signal at jo telling her to keep going.

"Is that the only thing you wanted to ask me?"

"Oh, um.. Could you get some sodies too?"

"Sure" seeing Jo get up and leave, Tamara was glad she chose the route she was going to take.

"Now we need a dance location, tamera come on we have a plan"

While following the boys, she on purpose slapped Kendall in the back of his head, trying to get him to think, but he just gave her a confused face.

**********************************

"And who can say no, to this beautiful sad face, so gustavo we were wondering, can we have the school dance here tonight?" Kendall said while Tamara was making a sad face.

"...sure"

The boys were shouting trying to change his mind, till they realized gustavo said yes.

"Did you say yes?"

"You can have your dance at my studio on one condition, You must sing tonight onstage in front of everyone"

"We need to start getting you guys some stage practice"

"And at least if they hate it the audience won't throw tomatoes" Tamara shrugged her shoulders with a smirk.

Gustavo gave her a high five while her mom glared at her.

"What it's true!"

"Now do we have a deal?"

Since I been working too long on this chapter im a just split in half like I did with the first chapter

Enjoy💕

I'll finish when I can