big time party

A/N: I really liked this episode

**********************************

Just as the boys were talking about their get-together, Tamara walked through the door. "So we're having a party right?"

Kendall ran towards her and shushed her as he looked all around the hallway.
It's not a party it's a get together"

"So what do I bring?"

"Go home and put on your best party outfit," Carlos said as he speed-walked her towards the door.
"See you later"

As James and Carlos were fixing up the living room, James was trying to find out about Carlos and Tamara.

"So are you, two friends, again or...because I'm sorry about last time"

"Oh don't worry about last time and we're still friends, but I feel like it's awkward"

After getting some advice from James, Carlos quickly opened the door revealing Tamara in a silver bodysuit, grey heels, and a pink fur faux coat.

"I look okay?" Tamara said with a small smile. Even though she be acting confident sometimes, she has her moments when she feels insecure.

"Yeah, you look-"

Before Carlos could finish James jumped in. "You look lovely and pretty right Carlos," he said with a wink.

"Yeah real pretty"

"Guys?"

Turning around tamera saw Logan and Kendall..in casual clothes.

"It's just a small gathering get together"

Tamara's face turned into a scowl with her arms crossed. "You guys said it was a party"

Putting their arms on her shoulder James and Carlos both stood beside her.

"It is a party, we're not in Minnesota anymore, this is the big leagues"

"Our big-time Hollywood party cred starts tonight, we start small, but you start hot" "Sss"

Tamara rolled her eyes as she took the boy's arm off her shoulder.

"And you guys are sure this 'party' is going to work out?" She said with a smirk on her face.

"Yes we are because you're standing in front of the soon to become Hollywood super party kings of Hollywood"

"Whoo whoo"

"You said Hollywood twice"

" you bet I did"

Hearing the doorbell ring James and Carlos ran to it.

**********************************
Standing against the counter, Tamara was telling Logan about how she still liked Carlos.

"It's just I don't know what to do, you heard him, he said he wants to be friends"

"And yet you agreed," Logan said with a small chuckle. "That doesn't mean-"
Before she could finish Camille walked up towards them.

"Is it hot in here, or is it just you?"

Logan and Tamara both looked at each other cause they didn't know who she was talking to.

"Um no it's hot in here, we were just making pizza bagels" taking them out of the oven Camille flipped the pan on the floor.

Picking up all the pizza bagels off the floor, Tamara washed her hands and saw that Logan was gone.

"Why did you do that to him?"

"Why not?"

"But why?"