Big time audition part 2

'Go and shake it up
What you gotta lose?
Go and make your luck with the life you choose
If you want it all, lay it on the line
It's the only life you got
So you gotta live it big time'

'Go and shake it upWhat you gotta lose?Go and make your luck with the life you chooseIf you want it all, lay it on the lineIt's the only life you gotSo you gotta live it big time'

"You haven't had a hit in ten years!"

Seeing everything that's happening, Tamara laid back in her chair as she texted the Jennifers about being bored.

"Hey girl to my heart by boyquake was a hit 9 years ago" Gustavo argued back.

"Oh 'girl to my heart' uh let me see if I can remember that rock classic, 'girl, my eyes, and girl my mind' "

Seeing Kendall on the table, she scooted back in case something happened.

"It never stops after it starts cause your a girl, a girl to my, heart heart heart"
Kendal aggressively sang.

"Security" Kelly said as she helped Gustavo.

Listening to the 'turd' song Kendall was singing, Tamara bopped her head thinking it was catchy.

Ringing the doorbell at the knight residence, Tamara chuckled when she saw James run towards Gustavo.

"I'm not here for you, I'm here for him," Gustavo said as he pointed towards Kendall.

"What?"

"I'll make some tea"

Sitting beside Carlos, Tamara was showing him pictures of her helmet collection.

"Mrs.knight I wanna take your family to Los Angeles and produce some demo tracks with Kendall"

"You can't be serious," Kendall said as if it was a joke.

"It'll take 3 months we'll take care of all of your expenses"

"Kendall you have a gift, you have the fire, you also have anger management issues, some people say that Tammy and I have anger management issues" everyone looked towards Tamara, as she punched Carlos in the shoulder. "ow...yup you have a strong punch" "told ya"

" But we also have 5 houses"

hearing James trying to sing again, Tamara placed a hand on his shoulder. "stop it, just stop"

"Kendall we've traveled to 22 cities and we've auditioned over 20,000 people and Gustavo's picked you," Kelly said as she tried to get him to understand.

"But I'm not a singer"

"you sing all the time- in the car, at the table, you sing to me when I can't sleep at night"