Big time jobs

**********************************

"Guys this is ridiculous," Tamara said as she tried to change the boy's mind.

Going up to Carlos she grabbed his face so he was looking directly at her.

"Carlos don't do it, what if something goes wrong? or somebody ends up hurt?" "Please don't do it," she said as she gave him her puppy dog eyes.

"Carlos!" the boys turned his head and as soon as his eyes landed on the trophy he changed his mind.

Rolling her eyes Tamara walked over to Katie. "Okay, you guys go ahead and do it but don't look at me like I ain't told you"

"On your marks"

"Get set"

"Go" soon the boys were out the door.

Picking up the trophy Katie and Tamara went to the lobby to wait on the boys.

And as she predicted the boys all rolled over the counter. "Told you"

"It's Carlos!"

"Yeah" Carlos cheered as he was kissing all over the trophy.

"You are going to pay for this!" Bitter said as he stood up.

The boys looked at Tamara but she just shook her head and looked the other way.

**********************************

"2000?"

"And 30 cents, they destroyed the palm woods computerized registration system, two lamps, three vases, and my pants" bitter said while pointing at the boys.

Sitting on the edge of the couch with her legs crossed, Tamara just shook her head in shame. "Tsk tsk tsk, see mom I told them not to do it but they were all like stop being so negative," she said while holding onto her mom's arm.

"But I won the palm woods 500 world cup!" Carlos cheered as he started kissing on the trophy again.

"Here you go," Kelly said as she tore a check out of her checkbook.

"Welp guess that settles it," Kendall said as him and the rest of the boys got up from the couch.

"No, because im sick and tired of you dogs breaking stuff!"

"We don't break stuff"

"Yes you do, I was there every time," Tamara said as they had a flashback.

**********************************

"The time you broke the wall"

The boys swung Carlos too far back and he ended up crashing a hole in the wall.

"The time Kendall threw James fruit smoothie into that music thing that I forgot the name of"

James came in happy about his fruit smoothie but Kendall threw it at the music technology making it make zapping noises.