big time video

A/n- I don't have anything to say but enjoy

**********************************

After coming out of the elevator, Tamara saw Camille crying.

"Wait! best friend what's wrong?" running towards her both girls started hugging each other as tight as they could.

"I haven't booked a part in six months and my dad's making us move back to Connecticut!"

Grabbing Camille's face, Tammy started kissing all over her face.

"Babe no you can't, then who will I give my lady kisses to?"

"Umm me!" Carlos blurted out, turning towards him, the boys looked at him with smirking faces.

Remembering they haven't told anybody yet, well maybe James, Carlos changed his statement.

"... I mean don't worry she's not going anywhere"

"You're going to get me a part?"

"No, he's going to hypnotize your dad with his idiotic watch"

"It's not idiotic it's useful!"

"How?"

Carlos and Tamara kept bickering until kelly showed up.

"Carlos and Tammy stop arguing, anyways guys, gustavo wants you to come to the studio immediately to discuss your first music video"

They were happy until Camille started crying again. "Okay say goodbye to the nice crying girl and let's go"

Going back out the door kelly and Tamara were walking but kelly caught Carlos looking at Tamara's butt.

**********************************

Sitting beside Carlos, Tamara had her head against his shoulder, until Marco walked in.

"The city is ours, we start on the four boys in a car"
"A pretty pretty car"

Everybody was enjoying the idea until Marco didn't know what else to say.

"And?"

"That's as far as I got"

Suddenly Kendall got an idea.
"What if there was a pretty pretty girl in the car?"

"Yeah like Camille from the palmwoods, please?" Carlos and Tammy said as they were holding onto each other.

After trying to convince gustavo to add Camille, let's just say it did not go well.

"Um, this is a music video, not a charity case! boys as you start to get famous, people will start to ask you for favors, like a fashion photographer that wants to direct a rock video even though he has no experience"

gustavo said as he tried to explain.

"So Marco's got the job!"

Putting their hand on his shoulder, Tamara and gustavo shook their head. "No"