Big time dance part 2

-I finally have time to write a new chapter
**********************************

After the boys agreed with Gustavo's deal, Carlos, James, and logan dragged Tamara to the pool.

"Now who are we gonna ask to the dance?"

"I call Jennifers!" Carlos called out.

"What no!" Tamara yelled.

the boys looked at her with a raised eyebrows.

"I mean no...as in no way!" looking at James and logan they gave her a thumbs up, but then slightly pointed toward Carlos who was talking to the Jennifers.

"Hey Tamara" the Jennifers said with a flirty tone as they walked pass.

"I call all the girls currently in palm woods park!" Carlos said as he came running up to them.

"That includes Tammy?" James said with a smirk.

"Don't be ridiculous, Tammy and I are just best friends" Carlos said before once running off again.

"Don't worry I'll go with you" James said as he wrapped his arm around Tammy.

"Aww thanks, but no thanks"

"What's your game plan, mon ami?" James said turning to logan.

"Uh...you know, I was thinking about possibly asking, um-"

"James isn't obvious, logan here wants to ask Camille"

"Yeah, she's cool and not my type"

"She is mine," Tammy said as she was about to walk toward her, but James pulled her back.

While James was trying to help logan, guitar dude came up to Tamara.

"Hey Tamara, do you like wanna go to the dance with me?"

"Sorry, but im-" looking at James and logan they were giving her thumbs up.

Thinking about earlier, Tamara changed her answer. "I mean yes, I would like to go to the dance with you!"

"Sweet, see you tonight"

Carlos is right, they are best friends, and if Carlos can take other people to the dance, so can she.

**********************************

"Momma I need help!" walking into her mom's office, she dramatically sat on Kelly's lap.

"What's wrong mara?" Kelly said as she lightly rubbed her back.

"So Carlos asked the Jennifer's to the dance and ill admit im a little jealous, but then Guitar dude asked me to the dance and I said YES," Tamara said in a rant.

"Now why would you-"

"Because im stupid!" as she started crying, Kelly lightly wiped her eyes.

"Honey you're not stupid, having feelings for someone just makes you do crazy things sometimes"

"Like that time you and dad went skydiving together or that time you and dad went bungee jumping or-"

"Okay that's enough let's you get ready for the dance"

**********************************

Dancing with guitar dude, Tamara had a sad look on her face

"I'm guessing, you didn't want to come to the dance with me" guitar dude said as he caught Tamara looking at Carlos.

"It's not that I didn't, it's just Carlos said we were best friends and that's great and all but he basically friend-zoned me"

"So you were trying to make him jealous by going with someone else"

"thanks for understanding!" hugging guitar dude she then stood beside her mom as the boys went upstage to sing.

"Get as many pictures as you can" kelly nudged gustavo as Tamara and Carlos was staring at each other.

**********************************

A/N- sorry it was short