Big time fever

-can't believe im almost done with season 1

-In this episode, Tamara is going to be with Katie and Kelly more
**********************************

"And you're sure this will work?"
Katie and Tamara were walking with a cart by the pool as they were going to sell snow cones.

"Your sure that'll work?" Katie said towards Tamara's outfit.

Tamara had her hair in pigtails and was wearing a yellow crop top along with her blue jean skirt, and her sunflower pattern platform sandals.

"Kat it's hot outside what else am I supposed to do?"

"Dont say I didn't warn you"

The girls were walking until mr. bitters showed up.

"Oh look it's devil boy's sister, and helmet boy's girlfriend, what's all this?"

"A snow cone stand, This heat waves my chance to take over this town"

Bitters then started laughing almost making Tamara laugh, only because his laugh sound like the dog that choked on a popeyes biscuit.

"You're going to take over this town with colored ice"

"What makes you think Katie can't do it, she's very smart"
The girl's fist bumped as Katie began to explain her plan.

Flipping the sign, Katie was making the snowcones while Tamara was taking people's money.

**********************************

Seeing Carlos bout to walk past, Tamara fixed her clothes and smiled till she saw the Jennifers walking beside him. "Oh hell no!"

"Language!" Katie said as Tamara ran to Rocque records.

Sitting beside her mom, Tamara had her arms crossed, and her eyes averted somewhere else instead of on Carlos.

"Mara honey what's wrong?"

Kelly turned her head to where Tamara was looking at and seen Carlos and the Jennifer's. "Oh you're jealous"

Nodding her head, Tamara turned around trying not to see Carlos anymore.

"Dont worry, you know Carlos doesn't like anybody but you"

Being dragged around so much, Tamara looked around and saw she was now in the lobby, while her mom was about to get in a cart slingshot thing.

Getting an idea, Kelly looked at Tamara who was being sad about Carlos.

"mara!" Kelly called out to her, but instead of her turning around like a regular person she got scared and fell over her feet making her bump into guitar dude and kiss him.

Shaking his head Carlos got sad and walked away with the Jennifer's.

"Carlos get in the cart! You got Hollywood fever!" Pushing the lever by accident Kelly went flying into the luggage cart.

**********************************

"Okay Hollywood fever progress check"

"Wait gustavo why are you orange?" shaking his head at Tamara, he put his finger up telling her to shush.

"Dont tell me to shush!" after Tamara walked out, Kendall looked at Kelly and gustavo like they were crazy, but they just shook their head.

"Mom im hungry," Tammy said as she walked back in.

**********************************

After listening to music and getting ready for bed after another day of the boy's shenanigans Tamara noticed Carlos never came to visit her as he always does.

Grabbing her phone and putting her slippers on, she was about to go open the door but it opened itself revealing Carlos and he kept repeating prewritten lines.

Letting him in, she closed the door behind her and sat beside him on the bed.

"We need to talk"

"Wait what, what's wrong," Tamara said in a panic.

"No, it's just...After seeing you accidentally kiss guitar dude I realized something, I am jealous and because of that I don't to be friends anymore"

"Wait you don't want to be friends because of guitar dude?" she said standing up and yelling.

"I didn't say that!" he said yelling back"

"Well, you're implying it!"

"If you listen, you would know im saying I like you and confessing my feelings!"

"And if you would listen you would know I confessed a long time ago!"

Jumping into his arms, Tamara grabbed his face and kissed him.

And that night was the night Tamara can honestly say she might have found a real partner for life.

.
A/n- when's your birthday?

Anyways I need some help with ideas for the book.

.
.
.