Big time mansion

A/N: I didn't know how to write this but I hope you like it

"What's up with the empty baked bean cans," Logan said as he walked towards the guys.

"Carlitos"

"He's attempting to set the underwater fart world record"

Logan looked towards Tamara who was recording also.

"You're not going to talk them out of it"

"No, because I know something will go bad so that's why I have a backup camera"

"Smart, but underwater farts are impossible to achieve at water pressure in excess of 4.2 pounds per square inch" everybody looked at Logan like he was crazy.

" what? it's basic fartology"

"Tamara tell them"

"I'm going to act like I understood everything you just said"

Seeing the boys lean towards the pool Tamara stood back a little.

"Yess!"

"is it supposed to be smoking?"

"Told you"

Laying down in her bed Tamara was watching tv until she heard noises downstairs.

Grabbing her phone she quickly called her mom while trying to put on a pair of Carlos sweatpants she took the other day.

"Mom theirs someone in the house!"

"Don't worry it's just the boys their babysitting for Gustavo"

"Now why would he-"

"I suggested it and we didn't have time to find a house-sitter, just go downstairs and see if anything- hello, hello"

Hanging up, Tamara stopped where she was when she saw the boys on the stairs and the mansion a mess.

"Guys? Why is the house a mess and why are you scratched up"

The boys quickly turned around seeing Tamara coming down the stairs.

While the boys were all talking at the same time. Tamara was looking for her pet alligator.

"Ripples? Guys where's my pet alligator"

"Alligator nope haven't seen him and if we did we haven't seen him," Logan said quickly.

Getting close to Logan's face, Tamara looked in his eyes seeing if he was lying.

"Okay, but also Gustavo and mom is suppose to be back early so think of something"

Going up to her room Tamara took her pill before going to sleep.

Walking downstairs the next morning Tamara saw Gustavo and her mom holding a cat.

"Aspirin Aspirin, I need Aspirin"

Looking at her mom, she took the cat before running back upstairs.

A/N- I know it was short I didn't know where to put her.

.