Big time photo shoot

A/N- sorry for being late I started school and haven't had any time for anything.

**********************************

Talking with Dac Zevon was a dream come true, even tho she had 10 miss calls from the boys.

"So you're single?"

"Well.." Even tho Tamara and Carlos never talked about their status they knew they'll be together soon.

"So your not single," Dac said a little sad.

"I'm in a situation ship, but I have an amazing cousin who is a big fan" pulling out a piece of paper and pen, she wrote down her cousin's name and number.

"Sorry about this but I hope we can still be friends" pulling him into a hug, he hugged her back.

"Yeah"

"Now, I have to go but I will be back to check on how the song is going" giving him a quick kiss on the cheek she ran out before anybody could see her.

**********************************

Walking down the hall, Tamara was on the phone with Camille but she had to hang up seeing her best friend getting attacked.

"Guys!" Tamara said as she whistled.

Walking towards them, she pointing towards the hallway. "Just saw him by the back exit"

Watching the girls run away, Katie tried running with them too but Tamara grabbed the back of her shirt.

"He's not back there"

"So where is he?" Katie said in an anxious voice.

"Can't say"

"Oh Look into those eyes and say that"

Seeing Katie make puppy eyes, Tamara rolled her eyes.

" I can say in Spanish, nō"

"He's in-studio b" kelly yelled out as she looked away from Katie's cute eyes.

"Really mom?"

Tamara said while following the boys towards the music.

"Aye Marco, how's it been?" Tammy said as she went to hug him.

"It's been good, I just got finished-"

Before Marco could finish Gustavo pushed the two apart.

"Boys, this is Marcos Del Posey, the best teen idol photographer on the planet"

"Some say, photographer, some say, magician, Mira, one camera," Marco said as he was taking pictures of the boys.

"Ok shirts open, hair blowing, with the stuffy puppy"

Tamara was daydreaming as she thought of Carlos with an open shirt and hair blowing.

"It would be hot" everyone turned their head towards her as she had a wide smile on her face.

"I said what I said"

"Okay Tammy, squish in between Kendall and Carlos and smile big," Kelly said as she held up her daughter's phone.

"What no give it back"

"Take the picture first"

"Look at the camera and think of something funny"

Seeing the boys distracted, Tamara grabbed Carlos's collar and pulled him into a kiss making him blush and smile.

While everyone was smiling ready for the picture the police showed up.