Big time sparks

-Carlos will be a little jealous of James
**********************************

"Who's wrong?" Tamara said as she walked up to the boys.

"Gustavo, can you believe he said we're bad luck rush? he's wrong!" Carlos said he wrapped an arm around Tamara.

Taking his arm off her shoulder, Tamara went to stand away from the boys.

"Well...he is kinda right, you boys are sometimes bad luck"
Looking at the scar on her right arm the boys had a flashback to two weeks ago.

-------------
-Flashback-
-------------
"Guys I-what are you doing?"
Tamara asked as she walked into the boy's apartment.

Before she could get an answer, she felt a wind force make her fly into the counter hitting her arm.

**********************************

"We said we were sorry," the boys said as they shrugged.

"Well we're more like good luck charms," logan said to the group.

"In fact, the best luck Jordin can have is spending her entire day with me"

seeing the boy's faces, James quickly changed his answer.

"I mean with us"

Tamara's eyes widened as she saw James drop his mirror.

"You broke a mirror, that's seven years of bad luck!"

Smacking Carlos on the back of his head, logan pointed to Tammy as she looked scared.

"Seven years? I'll be....22 and have you ever heard of a model with bad luck? Huh, have you!"
Tamara said as she started panicking.

"Wait why are you panicking? you didn't break the mirror James did"

"Tammy has been holding onto Jame's arm this whole time so the bad luck goes for both of them"

After being trampled, James got up, put Tamara on his back, and ran away.

"Make sure she's safe!" Carlos yelled after them.

Kendall and logan turned to him with a smirk but he quickly shut it down.

"It's okay to be protective of your friends....and it's also okay to kiss your friends every once in a while"

Carlos thought he whispered the last part but Kendall and logan heard it.

**********************************

On the ground with James, Tamara was helping him find a four-leaf clover.

"How long do I have to keep doing this?" Tyler asked as the duo had him in a leprechaun costume.

"seven years," James then looked over at Tamara as she was just playing with the grass, and her eyes look dilated. That means her medicine must have worn off.

After Tyler tricked James and ran off, Tamara turned back to her normal self. "Did you find the clover?"

"If I found it, I wouldn't still be looking!" James yelled at her but quickly tried to stop her before she cried.

"I'm sorry im just stressed over this bad luck" hugging her, they both sat in the grass talking and laughing.

"We'll be the best, ooh and I heard they get a makeup room!" Tamara said trying to cheer up James.

Shaking his head, James was trying to lightly correct. "No Tammy that's actors"

Scratching her head, she thought of something else.

"Maybe we can be actors!"

"Yeah and star in a spy movie!"

"In London!" the duo said together while laughing.

Turning his head, James saw Kendall with a horseshoe.

"I'll be back, maybe," he said as he ran over to Kendall.

**********************************

Not seeing the boys, just Carlos, she tapped his shoulder.

"Hey Carlos, where's logan, Kendall, and James"

"In the well"

"What?" looking over the edge she saw everyone down the well, and honestly it looked fun to her.

"There's only one thing to do" grabbing Tamara by the waist, Carlos grabbed her chin and kissed her before jumping in the well.

"Wait what am I supposed to do" 

"Go get help please!" the boys yelled back.

"Alright ill be right back don't go nowhere," she said as she skipped away.

After Tamara left, Carlos turned to James. "What did you and Tammy do after you left earlier?"

Hearing the tone in his voice, James put a hand on Carlos's shoulder. "I don't like Tammy like that, we're only friends just like you and her"

"Yeah..friends"

**********************************
While the boys and Jordin were singing, Tamara was low-key crying as her and Carlos was looking at each other.

"One, two, three, four, to the five"

**********************************

Sitting in her room, Tamara was looking at photos of her and Carlos until kelly knocked on the door.

"Hey mara, someone here to see you"

"You can let them in" after hurrying and putting the pictures away, She sprayed her room a few times before the door opened.

"Hey Tammy!" Carlos said as he walked in.

Getting excited, she jumped on him and then hugged him like a baby koala.

"I missed you!"

"You just saw me an hour ago"

"Yeah a whole hour, anyways let's get started on this sleepover"

Kissing Carlos, they were walking towards the bed but Carlos quickly stop them.

"No, we need to stop, remember we agreed on no kissing until we fully commit our feelings to each other"

"You also agreed you wouldn't get jealous of logan or James" crossing her arms Tamara sat on the bed with a pouted face.

"I'm not jealous!"

"I went on a friendly picnic with logan yesterday, you tackled him when you found out, then me and James we're pretended to walk like models the other day and you 'accidentally' pushed him off the runway"

"Keyword words by accident, anyways im sorry, and maybe I am a tad jealous"

Raising a pillow, Tamara threw it at him. "Okay im a lot jealous"

"Well you shouldn't be, you know why?"

"Why?"

walking up to Carlos, she placed her arms around his neck. "Because they don't get my lady kisses"

Putting on a movie the noncouple just kept stealing kisses through the night.

.

Hope you liked it