Big time break

A/N: don't think everything is about to be fine

**********************************

Sitting next to the boys, Tamara was bored as she was trying to find a way to ask out Carlos.

"That's it," Kendall said as he sat up.

"Okay, I confess-" Tamara started as she threw her hands up.

"Tammy, he's talking about something else" Logan gently pulled her hands back down.

"Oh, well continue"

"We are spending way too much time together"

" that's true and I'm starting to hate you all except Carlos and Logan" Tamara's face had a smile on it until Kendall and James turned towards her.

"Just kidding" turning towards Carlos she whispered into his ear. "Not really"

Carlos suddenly yelled "split up"

Sitting inside the boy's apartment was Tamara as she watched the boys in entertainment.

"Who cares we have a day off"

"Wait day off?" Everyone turned towards Tamara as she was sitting on the couch.

"If all of you are going to be split up can I go with one of you?"

As soon as she said that the boys had all ran off except for Carlos.

"Well damn, I'm just a little roach huh"

"No, because you and I are going to have the best irresponsible day ever" patting his head he couldn't find his helmet.

As he checked everywhere Tamara was just watching while shaking her head.

"Carlos maybe you just misplaced-" before she could finish her sentence the door busted open.

"Did someone lose a helmet?"

"Papi!"

"Son!"

While the boys were having their little reunion Tamara walked up towards them.

"So this is the girl that makes my boy happy?"

"So this is the man that made my boy?"
Tamara said back with her hand on her hip.

"Touche I like her"

"I like her too," Carlos said in a whisper, well-tried too.

**********************************

Sitting on top of the piled cushions, Tamara was taking selfies of herself on Carlos's phone.

"It's official your helmet has been stolen"

"Okay, your right maybe his helmet was stolen," Tamara said in defeat.

"This stinks, but I'm totally stoked your here dad" Carlos said as he closed the fridge.