s i x

if you are reading this story on any other platform apart from Wattpad (https://www.wattpad.com/home) you are very likely to be at the risk of a malware attack. if you wish to read this story in it's original, safe form please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/user/a_soft_bun). thank you!

s i x 

Nova had barely gotten a few hours of sleep, but still woke far earlier than her alarm was set for, her eyes still tired and drowsy but her mind wide awake, thinking carefully about the day before her. She was beginning to feel anxious, and with the sheer exhaustion still residing within her, it was a brewing cocktail of disaster about to happen.

Her eyes are pinned to the bare window in her room, now allowing the white rays of sunlight to brighten it up. The blonde is still fast asleep beside her, spooning her back and arms still clinging loosely.

Nova snuggles into her warmth a bit more, finding comfort in the physical touch.

She must've shuffled a bit too much; Kelsey eventually begins to stir, blue eyes beginning to open despite the fact that she wasn't done sleeping. They both totalled only three hours of sleep, and if Kelsey was home, she'd be snoring again within a matter of milliseconds.

But seeing Nova awake, her mind registers with what was going on, so she wakes up regardless.

The dark-haired female turns, a scowl on her lips.

"Go back to sleep. I didn't mean to wake you up," she mutters, brows knitting together. Kelsey rolls her eyes, letting Nova fully turn to her.

"Sleep is for the weak," it's yawned, pulling her hair up into a bun. Nova just stares at with a pursed mouth, disdain etched into her features.

"Chill, I'll rest when I get home. Anyways, I have to dip before your pa wakes. Stop stressing," Kelsey grumbles, pulling Nova in closer.

They say nothing more for a few minutes, Kelsey's senses becoming more grounded as the time swims by.

"How are you feeling for today?" it's asked against her skin, Kelsey's fingers finding hers. Her mocha eyes flicker up, unsure.

"I'm nervous," she admits quietly, and Kelsey shakes her head.

"You shouldn't be baby. It's just a conversation about what they want to do. A viewing. You'll just be shown around, and maybe asked to show some of your sketches and ideas – which look fucking amazing. It'll be fine, just you watch," Nova sighs, wavering a little, but nods anyways.

"You can cancel if you really want to though. You're sleep deprived, and after last night-," Kelsey trails. Nova shakes her head.

"I can't cancel on the Adolfo's. Do you know how that'll look? They could ruin my name with one bad sentence, and I've barely just started," it's a chuckle. Kelsey rolls her eyes.

"Please, they aren't that prestige," she cuts her eyes, and Nova shakes her head.

"You say that because you have some sort of in with them. I have no idea how," Nova mumbles. 

Kelsey shrugs, pressing her finger to her lips secretively, features teasing. Nova shoves her.

"I know everyone sweetheart," and the blonde wasn't wrong.

For someone whose been here under less than a year, she knew everything about everyone. She had an in with every family, and before even auditioning for the club, knew Reggie and knew him well.

"Well not all of us are social butterflies. Some of us are only moths in the shadows," Nova glares, resting her head on her pillow, eyes looking at the white surface of her ceiling. Kelsey just chuckles, sound vibrating against her skin.