t h i r t e e n

if you are reading this story on any other platform apart from Wattpad (https://www.wattpad.com/home) you are very likely to be at the risk of a malware attack. if you wish to read this story in it's original, safe form please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/user/a_soft_bun). thank you!

t h i r t e e n

The club had just finally cleared out, with Nova's last customer leaving a stack of cash on her stage, turning away from her fully satisfied. She uses her fingers to give him a cliqued wave, her thighs still squatting low, knees perfectly bent parallel.

The music still blasts loud, several shrieks of laughter coming from the other stage-girls still lingering around on the floors, many drunk and many high on sheer happiness – it had been a good night, like always. It was less packed, but somewhat decent for a weekday with just regulars and a couple of newcomers. The men that had come with Romaeus hadn't been seen since that first night.

The dark-haired female hums to herself as she picks her up her stacks, neatly coordinating them all into one, mindlessly ignoring the chaos being ensued by the other girls, who were now raiding drinks from the bar. Her blonde was one of them. Her lips tip up with the sight, before straightening and stretching out her spine, sore from having been bent in so many different positions.

The aftermath of a normal shift was a little wilder tonight, especially since Reggie wasn't here with his tight leash, having left earlier for some personal work. Their house mom wasn't too strict either, so the girls reigned on their own, ditzy and carefree.

A hard slap to Nova's ass grabs her attention, her features turning into a pout when realising it was just the blonde, who now climbs up onto the platform, having rid her platform heels long ago.

"Not in front of everyone," Nova murmurs quietly, her expression shy when looking around.

Thankfully, no one really cared. They were all too busy pushing some of the tables together, pulling the booths into a circular notion.

"Your ass is beautiful," Kelsey mumbles, wrapping her arms around the dark-haired female, fingers tracing the underwire of her bra.

"You didn't drink loads, right? You're driving us back," Nova gently reminds her. Kelsey snuggles into the nape of her neck, not answering. She sighs.

"It doesn't matter baby. We're all gonna stay for a little while anyways. Saanvi bought some poker cards, and we're gonna play. That means there's loads of time for me to drink water and sober up," the blonde says, her eyes bright.

"Are you down? Please stay," it's a beg and Nova hesitates, holding to her money closely.

She would rather not. She was already pretty tired from the night she just had and wanted nothing more to do than to crawl into her bed. Though she probably wouldn't be sleeping.

Late night texts with the man she couldn't get out of her mind was now a daily occurrence. Her sleep suffered, not that she cared. It was coming to almost four days since their first date, and she was surprised he hadn't taken off home yet. Or stopped texting back for that matter.

"I don't wanna. I worked hard for this," keeping the stack close to her.

"You don't have to gamble. Just sit on my lap and look beautiful. It's so easy for you. You'll just be my lucky charm," Kelsey pleads, grabbing onto her arm. Nova sighs, eventually giving in.

Unlike the other girls that were comfortable enough to sit as they were, Nova showered completely, including her hair and slipped into black joggers, a little large for her slender waist, with a bralette paired with an unzipped hoodie that was long.