t h i r t y

if you are reading this story on any other platform apart from Wattpad (https://www.wattpad.com/home) you are very likely to be at the risk of a malware attack. if you wish to read this story in it's original, safe form please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/user/a_soft_bun). thank you!

t h i r t y

"Just because you've got a nine-inch cock, doesn't mean you get to boss me around -,"

The dark-haired female's mouth curves in stifled amusement when her ears fall onto the current conversation. She had just entered the dining room with the large and broad male, whose arm still clasps around her slender waist loosely as they near the table. They were the last to enter, the walk back from his second home taking longer than anticipated.

She's close enough to feel the rumble of his chest as a sigh rolls from his mouth, tinged with thinning patience and expected disappointment at the younger males of his family. Rocco and Sal were a force to be reckoned with when together, the two bickering.

Matteo – whose been unfortunate enough to have to endure the beginning of this conversation- sits with a similar expression to Romaeus, eyes narrowed, and mouth curled at such immaturity. He sits in a white button up, with his muscular arms crossed over his bulging chest.

A brow of his is raised in disbelief, a knowing look in his eyes that neither of the males conversing amounted to the size stated.

Sofia is also present, absorbed in the screen of her phone with the corner of her pink lips tipping up in a small smile. Mara sits besides her, attention focused on the nail of her thumb, a hand mindlessly twirling a silver polished fork in the other hand.

The two new arrivals linger at the foot of the empty table, Nova still encased in his gentle clutch. Their attention turns to Rocco and Sal, predominantly taking the stage. Romaeus only makes depreciative noises at the younger boys as they converse.

He isn't the only person unappreciative of the foul conversation; Mama comes in from behind with a tray balanced in her hands, and a towel on her shoulders. It's clear she knows exactly what they're talking about, setting the tray down and hitting both boys on the head with the towel.

"Your mouths will not utter such profanity at my dinner table, nor will you embarrass this family in front of  lovely Nova. Behave, before I belt the both of you," several more curses are uttered in their home language, but the threat is evident, both boys turning red and quietening for at least her presence. 

Mama sighs, the scowl on her face softening when glancing up at the newcomers, smoothing the apron over her dress. She comes forth to the both of them, her shorter frame somehow pulling them both into a hug simultaneously.

A hefty kiss is given to each of their cheeks, turning to the slender woman.

"I hope you slept well mia figlia. Is everything okay? Is your home to your liking? If you need anything-," Nova can't get a word out, Mama fussing over her.

"Mama, she's well," Romaeus interjects, words like honey dripping, smooth and satiable. His mother only gives him a glare, turning to the brunette once again with a rosy smile.

"Let me fuss over my daughter Romeo," it's a tut. Nova doesn't have time to react, breath hitching as his fingers run over the skin of her bare back.

"You look beautiful," tucking a stray behind Nova's ear, following the length of her chocolate-waves.

"Please, take a seat. Papa will be here soon," she gives them another smile, humming as she sways herself out of the room in a homely tone.

The pair are seated opposite one another, Nova taking up a spot in between Rocco and Matteo, with Romaeus between Mara and Sofia. The two ends are left free, neither parent arriving just yet.