two.

han jisung.

the boy had just recently transferred to the boys' school. sharing a passion for both dance and music, he became friends with everyone easily. well, mostly everyone. seungmin seemed to have a slight problem with him, though nobody could pin point why; not even seungmin himself.

"minho-hyung," jisung giggled as he ran up to the older boy, "missed you."

the whole friend group cooed, and started whispering. despite everyone else finding it adorable, seungmin found it cringey and somewhat atrocious. his face must have shown it all because he felt hyunjin's gaze on him.

"hey, come on. give the guy a chance. plus, don't you see how cute he would be with minho?" hyunjin nudged his shoulder slightly.

seungmin did notice how jisung and minho would cling to each other. he definitely noticed their frequent little giggles and eye contact, as if they were in their own world. it didn't bother seungmin. not at all.

"ha, yeah. jisung sure does seem obsessed with him." seungmin scoffed before prying his eyes off the two and walking away towards the rooftop for lunch.

the others were soon to follow. they always ate there during their lunch period, sometimes even hanging out there instead of going to class. teachers seemed to not know about the rooftop being open, maybe that's because jeongin had to pick a lock on the door to get them in. they were honestly surprised the janitors haven't noticed yet.

seungmin had just finished his lunch and decided to just lay on his back and enjoy the fresh air.

until he suddenly had no air at all.

"god damn it who the fuck is on top of me" he groaned, trying to regain his breath after it was forced out of him.

"its me, jeongin"

yeah, that voice was definitely not jeongin's.

———
a/n:
minsung crumbs </3 but def not a minsung fanfic!
wrote this at 3am because i'm too scared to go to sleep because i have state tests tomorrow (today) AHHH
* not proofread