thirteen.

minho's eyes made their way back to seungmin's as they continued to gaze at each other. seungmin thought he was reading the atmosphere wrong until he noticed minho slowly leaning forward.

so close. they were so close to closing the gap before seungmin pushed him away.

"we're drunk."

minho blankly stared at him once again before falling forward to rest his head on his shoulder. he thought minho must've fallen asleep after a few minutes. however, just as he was about to stand up, he felt small kisses being placed on his neck.

honestly, seungmin found it kind of funny. minho wasn't exactly the affectionate type. of course he had his moments, but he wasn't always so forward with his actions. small kisses were somewhat normal between friends, right? changbin always pecked felix's cheek, chan always pecked the top of jeongin's head(albeit standing on his tippy toes).

minho was his friend. they're both intoxicated and this is nothing more than a friend joking around. it's not a big deal.

seungmin's breath hitched as minho started sucking and kitten licking on his shoulder and neck.

"m-minho hyung? what are you d-doing?" seungmin spluttered.

minho only made a satisfied humming noise in return as he continued. his hands searched to find seungmin's hair and thigh as he yanked his hair slightly. with more access to seungmin's neck, he placed love spots on the blank canvas.

seungmin was embarrassed of the squeal that came out of his mouth. he never knew he could even make a noise like that.

this was bad. as soon as the shock and daze wore off, seungmin quickly pushed minho off of him as he stood up.

"w-we have boyfriends minho. i hope we can both forget about this." he turned to grab his things and leave felix's house until he heard his name being quietly called.

"seungmooo..." minho quietly mumbled.

"what?"

"you're so.. cute.. heh" said the older as he started falling into a deep sleep.

with his cheeks bright red and a now sober mind, seungmin grabbed his jacket and went out the door.

———
a/n:
that's the uhh... spiciest?? jdnxjsnskx this fanfic will ever get 🚶‍♀️WHY AM I NERVOUS TO POST THIS?!