nine.

"hyung... you're seriously pretty."

he watched as minho's eyes widened before he gave a shy smile.

"i wish i could say the same about you."

seungmin blinked before entering reality again. he let out an airy laugh before looking away again.

"you're a dumbass." seungmin stated.

"hmmm, according to you i'm a pretty dumbass."

"i take everything back. you're ugly as fuck." seungmin joked and minho giggled.

"kim seungmin thinks i'm prettyyyy~" minho tauntingly whispered throughout the dance.

it finally came to an end and seungmin quickly removed his hands from his friends body. he took a step back as minho took his arms off of him.

"do you wanna...get a drink?" seungmin questioned, watching minho fondly nod.

they walked together to the table with the drinks when they ran into hyunjin and jisung.

"there you two are! we've been looking for-", hyunjin couldn't finish due to seungmin throwing himself toward hyunjin, enveloping him in a hug.

"babe, thank god. crazy cat boy made me dance with him."

hyunjin only laughed as he wrapped his arms around the younger. seungmin heard minho and jisung talking, but he opted out on conversation and decided to just rest in his boyfriends arms. his touch felt so different compared to minho's. he could only describe it as more comfortable, his mind wasn't constantly racing.

"don't fall asleep on me, love." hyunjin whispered as he kissed seungmin's head.

"i like you so so much." seungmin tiredly confessed as he let himself fall deeper into hyunjin's embrace.

"i would sure hope so," hyunjin said before giggling and moving to look at seungmin, "i hope you know i really like you too."

______________
a/n: HAPPY PRIDE MONTH <3
also some seungjin content eek :,)

*not proofread