three.

"minho-hyung what are you doing?" seungmin asked, for some reason giving up on moving him.

"can i not cuddle with you? you cuddle with the others" minho whined and picked up his head to stick a tongue out at his personal pillow.

"me and the others CUDDLE, i don't think body slamming me is cuddling"

"this is cuddling minho style" he said snuggling his face back into seungmin's broad chest.

choosing to not just lie there limply, seungmin wrapped his arms around minho. then, he flipped them so they were lying on their sides.

"this is how you're supposed to cuddle, dummy." seungmin quietly said before closing his eyes and just enjoying the moment.

minho decided to do the same. it wasn't exactly quiet, with changbin and felix giggling, jisung and hyunjin arm wrestling, and jeongin talking to chan. despite the slight chaos, it was peaceful. he let out a sigh before wrapping an arm around seungmin's waist, pulling him slightly closer.

"you're so warm"

———
a/n:
chapter three! heh i did my state tests today (technically yesterday?) and it was surprisingly not bad at all and time went by quickly! also got to see my friends during the break between tests so that was fun!
*not proofread