four.

"you're so warm."

seungmin pulled from minho a bit to look into his eyes. his heart was beating a bit too hard for his liking, but anyone would get flustered if someone said that to them, right? yeah that's right.

"and you're so ugly." seungmin joked, of course he didn't actually find minho ugly, he actually found him quite handsome(but he would never admit that). although, minho knew he was joking so he just laughed at seungmin's 'comeback', if you could even call it that.

they continued bickering back and forth making jokes until minho said something that caught seungmin off guard.

"oh shut up, you wanna kiss me so bad."

what? seungmin just paused, eyes widening in surprise and he just stared at minho. upon seeing his reaction, minho also paused looking into seungmin's eyes. before laughing lightly, almost in an awkward manner.

"i was just playing, weirdo. plus, you have a boyfriend, who happens to be my best friend."

seungmin quickly broke out of his small daze and had to quickly think of something to say.

"not to mention you have a boyfriend too."

"huh? what are you talking about?" minho asked.

"jisung. you guys are all over each other these days" seungmin said with distaste.

"its not like that, but i guess we would go well together.. don't you think?" minho shyly said, blushing.

seungmin was about to say something until he heard someone call minho's name. of course it was mr. clingy. minho just gave seungmin a small smile before getting out of their embrace and running over to jisung.

he couldn't explain why he felt down suddenly or why what minho said kept repeating in his mind. why does everyone, including minho himself now, keep saying jisung and minho would look good together? it doesn't seem right to seungmin, not at all.

_____
a/n:
yuh yuh another update! i hope you all enjoy :D
*not proofread