seven.

the group was finally getting along. everyone noticed how seungmin and jisung didn't distance themselves anymore, but they didn't dare say a word. they wouldn't want to somehow create tension again.

of course seungmin noticed how hyunjin's eyes would widen when he would voluntarily sit next to hyunjin. he definitely noticed how minho would softly smile when he saw them chat together.

seungmin was content with his decision knowing minho was happy(he hates to admit jisung is pretty cool too).

of course seungmin wasn't always so fond of minho. not that he ever disliked him, how could anyone ever dislike minho? he just thought of him as someone hyunjin took under his wing.

he remembers it like it was yesterday.

everyday after the day they met, minho had lunch with them. it was slightly awkward at first, since seungmin wasn't good at small talk. it slowly became normal with the help of hyunjin and the others.

it wasn't until one particular day that seungmin truly connected with minho. it was any typical day before seungmin and hyunjin got into an argument. their fights were rare, but it made them all the more painful.

seungmin sat in the school bathroom trying to regulate his breathing before he burst into tears. suddenly he heard a voice interrupting him,

"hey... i heard what's going on. you okay?"

that's all it took for the tears to drop as he hid his face in his palms.

and that is all it took for minho to quickly hold seungmin in his arms. eventually seungmin wrapped his arms around minho as he cried onto his shoulder.

"it's going to be okay seungminnie, i promise. you guys just need to talk it out, yeah?" minho said as he patted seungmins back.

"y-you're right. thank you minho." he said as he pulled away from the hug to wipe he eyes.

they continued talking and seungmin continued sniffling until they heard the bell ring. luckily the hour had been study hall so they hadn't missed much.

after minho made sure seungmin was completely calmed down, he dropped seungmin off at his next class.

from that day on minho was no longer the guy that sat with them at lunch, but one of seungmin's closest friends.

———
a/n:
(a picture i found and it's makes me so soft)

yes it is 4 am, but i decided to write this chapter since i probably won't be able to update for a week! i'm not sure how i feel about it but :,)  also it's a bit longer?

yes it is 4 am, but i decided to write this chapter since i probably won't be able to update for a week! i'm not sure how i feel about it but :,) also it's a bit longer?

also! please tell me if you'd prefer me to start capitalizing things! i don't mind either way so just lmk!