A/N

Hi guys before we start I just want to tell you that this is my first book that I'm writing with no prior experience so if you think that there are some aspects that I can improve on then I would be more than happy to see your opinion on what I can do better

I wanted to write on wattpad because even though wattpad showed me a whole new world where my favourite franchise have a crossover there are still some that I want to see happen but there wasn't anything I could find so I decided to pull a thanos and said(more like thought in my head but  whatever) "Fine, I'll do it myself" I will try my best to make quality stories for you to enjoy and if there is any crossover between franchises that you guys would like to see then comment me some and I will try to make it.

This story I decided to make a crossover between shin godzilla and kuroinu because I feel like shin godzilla is a tragic being who just wanted peace and soi decided to put in a scenario where he can just be at peace and not face conflict everyday having to fight for his life and for all those very cultured people out there who know kuroinu then let's admit it.
We all wanted to see the antagonist vult and his men get destroyed for what they've done so why not(unless you're into that kind of sh*t, but that's okay I won't judge.)

Now then without further ado let's get into it shall we.

P. S i will not add anything like a love interest or a harem just yet because tbh it's kinda weird for a kaiju who only knew how to destroy any thing who tried to kill him to have a lover or even multiple but if you guys want I can try to fit one or  a few in but not too many because that would get confusing fast.